Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What happens when I become bored watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've been banned from the emma watson forums till 2034. *******s deleted all my threads as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    yeah i've been banned from the emma watson forums till 2034. *******s deleted all my threads as well
    What did you do!?

ReputationRep:

Thats harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    text one of your friends and ask them to ring you immediately, then you pretend you have to rush out.

lou xxx
    LOL, that is one my Favs. let my freind/ bro call me, then say:

WHAT?!?! WHEN?!?! HOW?!?! then rush out like hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    What did you do!?
    oh i pretended to be a paedophile all these harry potter people got really pissed off oh and insulted their mods they added this is some dumb paedophile to my signature but they mispelt it so i took the piss. I told them i wanted to take emma watson down to my basement strap her down in leathers and pour wax on her screaming you like that mudblood they were not amused...they all thought i was serious oh well
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    well they've gone now if you hadn't guessed. (gold star for whoever brought back this thread). I just gave them a sob story about how I had lost my way. They really got into it until I kicked them out
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    oh i pretended to be a paedophile all these harry potter people got really pissed off oh and insulted their mods they added this is some dumb paedophile to my signature but they mispelt it so i took the piss. I told them i wanted to take emma watson down to my basement strap her down in leathers and pour wax on her screaming you like that mudblood they were not amused...they all thought i was serious oh well
    I feel a game coming on....

ReputationRep:

you should have got promoted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    well they've gone now if you hadn't guessed. (gold star for whoever brought back this thread). I just gave them a sob story about how I had lost my way. They really got into it until I kicked them out
    lol did you kick them out in a harsh way or nicely?

ReputationRep:
    I feel a game coming on....
    like the banning game but better because its with losers who want to kiss emma watson's feet?

ReputationRep:

Well done, but never let them in again
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    like the banning game but better because its with losers who want to kiss emma watson's feet?
    I did that once in a stars war figures chat room. I was banned from AOL chat for a year
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Well done, but never let them in again
    no I'm going to work my way onto mormons next and then the church next door to me

ReputationRep:
    They tend to leave my street alone (maybe they think we're already to far down the path to damnation ) though the church keeps sending us plants... fools can't they see my sig (oh no they don't come on here do they :rolleyes: ).

ReputationRep:
    hmm the two churches in my area have been turned into posh apartements only get jehovah witness now unfortunately i mean where's the variation you want to slam the door on more than just jehovah's witness, though salesmen occasionaly provide some distraction..... *realises he spends way too much time at home*

(Original post by Pzyko)
    Put sweetener in their tea instead of sugar.
    that could work

ReputationRep:
    Might be abit late, but start talking to them about the big bang and stuff, Im sure theyd be interested to hear about it all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Might be abit late, but start talking to them about the big bang and stuff, Im sure theyd be interested to hear about it all..
    Did you get to answer the sunbed questions in the end?

ReputationRep:
    sitting on the internet and posting on a board is a good way to start :P

ReputationRep:
    You know those people who ring your doorbells and then ask you about religion? They just go door to door trying to convert people.(Jahovah's Witnesses?) Well I'm pretty bored, and they rang my bell which is never a good idea, so I decided to invite some in a minute ago. currently I am making them 'cups of tea'. They really friggin annoy me so any ideas of what I could do to them? Something evil preferably
    Pretend you're dumb that does the job instantaneously gets them off your case..proved effective with me and since three years ago no sign of them..

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.