The Walking Dead - Season 7 Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Only a couple of weeks to go!

So who do you think we'll lose in the first episode? Any spoilers, like things that haven't been aired in the UK yet, to go into a spoiler tag!

ReputationRep:
    I hate to say this but its probably going to be glen 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MD-21113)
    I hate to say this but its probably going to be glen 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My guess is Abraham, though maybe Glenn as well. I reckon Abe will die first though. Did you see the newest teaser? From that, I reckon Rick's gonna lose his hand
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Jess.Holmes :fangs:

:bunny:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    My guess is Abraham, though maybe Glenn as well. I reckon Abe will die first though. Did you see the newest teaser? From that, I reckon Rick's gonna lose his hand
    I think it's either going to be Glenn or Abraham too. I haven't watched any of the trailers as I think they spoil it so I'm excited to find out what happens with the hand situation.

I'm super excited for Monday!!!

ReputationRep:
    Daryll or Glenn, most likely Glenn

ReputationRep:
    I think it's Glenn, even though it might be Abraham too!! I'm looking forward for the premiere next week - even though it's at 3:30AM and I'm not sure I'll manage to go to school in the morning hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave1998)
    I think it's Glenn, even though it might be Abraham too!! I'm looking forward for the premiere next week - even though it's at 3:30AM and I'm not sure I'll manage to go to school in the morning hahaha
    I was really hoping it was Eugene but after watching the season 7 trailer I now know it's not him. If it's Glen that would be absolute BS. I think it'll be Abraham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    Daryll or Glenn, most likely Glenn
    Nah did you notice that Daryl at the end of season 6 was randomly shot for no reason ? It hasn't explained it yet but people have theories he was shot because Negan has his own moral rules that are: he will not kill an child, a woman or an injured person. People said that in the comics Negan was sleeping with that guy who shot Daryl wife. Perhaps he wants to keep Daryl alive so he can kill Negan ? This could all be speculations but it does create an interesting story. Also I know Daryl want in the comics but it could still tie in with the TV story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    I was really hoping it was Eugene but after watching the season 7 trailer I now know it's not him. If it's Glen that would be absolute BS. I think it'll be Abraham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I hoped it was eugene too. I totally hate him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess.Holmes)
    I think it's either going to be Glenn or Abraham too. I haven't watch any of the trailers as I think they spoil it so I'm excited to find out what happens with the hand situation.

I'm super excited for Monday!!!
    I don't watch them usually, but curiosity won this time :laugh:

So am I!

ReputationRep:
    it would be so entertaining if they killed off preggers maggie
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Only a couple of weeks to go!

So who do you think we'll lose in the first episode? Any spoilers, like things that haven't been aired in the UK yet, to go into a spoiler tag!
    I think it's probably one of the characters who weren't with the original group throughout the series.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it will be Glenn, largely because they already killed him off for a bit. I think it would be really bad writing to go through all that tricking the audience only to actually kill him off a few episodes later. My money is on Abraham or Eugene, Abraham as you get the sadness of the relationship that never was, and Eugene because that moment with the RV felt like a goodbye scene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantham999)
    it would be so entertaining if they killed off preggers maggie
    Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hoped it was eugene too. I totally hate him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He should have died at the start of season 5. He is too much of a coward to survive a zombie apocalypse. Can't even hold a machete properly ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He should have died at the start of season 5. He is too much of a coward to survive a zombie apocalypse. Can't even hold a machete properly ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    exactly. Not to mention that Rick, Carol etc have killed people for much less than what Eugene did. I mean, he made them believe there was a cure. COME ON HOW COULD THEY FORGIVE HIM.

ReputationRep:
    exactly. Not to mention that Rick, Carol etc have killed people for much less than what Eugene did. I mean, he made them believe there was a cure. COME ON HOW COULD THEY FORGIVE HIM.
    Carol killed two people to stop the chance of an infection occurring in season 4 lol. Although I can't remember but all the people Rick killed were trying/doing a lot worse than what Eugene did. Can you remind of an instance where Rick killed for a lot less than what Eugene did ? I genuinely want to know I can't remember lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah did you notice that Daryl at the end of season 6 was randomly shot for no reason ? It hasn't explained it yet but people have theories he was shot because Negan has his own moral rules that are: he will not kill an child, a woman or an injured person. People said that in the comics Negan was sleeping with that guy who shot Daryl wife. Perhaps he wants to keep Daryl alive so he can kill Negan ? This could all be speculations but it does create an interesting story. Also I know Daryl want in the comics but it could still tie in with the TV story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the background you can hear maggie losing the plot crying and saying Glenn's name so idk, could just be to trick us, you never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    In the background you can hear maggie losing the plot crying and saying Glenn's name so idk, could just be to trick us, you never know
    If that's true they probably meant to put it in. No way all the TWD directors and producers would have been oblivious to that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.