Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Where to go to study Criminology in London? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I want to study Criminology with Psychology in London, what universities do you guys recommend? (preferably part of the UoL group)

    So far I have
    - City, university of London
    -Royal Holloway, University of London
    -Goldsmith, University of London
    -University of Roehampton ( back up choice)


    But remember that all Criminology courses (ie, single subject) will include heaps of Psychology - therefore look at Greenwich.

    And that you could be a bit adventurous and consider courses outside London..... such as Bath Spa, Portsmouth, Southampton etc.
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.