t.all
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone else had tons of trouble with creating a password for the UCL Portal registration? It's so precise! I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has been at this for ages and still has had no luck...
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha yeah have fun with that. You have to change it like every 6 weeks/2 months and it can't be similar to your previous one.

#yayUCL*
TheSammy2010
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by t.all)
Has anyone else had tons of trouble with creating a password for the UCL Portal registration? It's so precise! I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has been at this for ages and still has had no luck...
Yep, I had to strategically make a password with symbols, letters and caps/non caps. I tried a few times before it actually worked...
Incongruous
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can't have words that are in a dictionary. It's really horrible. You have to do something like @&TpBw16. A mix of characters, numbers, caps and small letters
OSP97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an acknowledgement email 2 weeks ago but have yet to receive any details about UCL Applicabt Portal. Is this normal or should I contact them?
TH3-FL45H
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah wtf. Why am I not allowed to use words? Took me ages to make a password.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Grace_Cong1998
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by OSP97)
I got an acknowledgement email 2 weeks ago but have yet to receive any details about UCL Applicabt Portal. Is this normal or should I contact them?
I got the portal yesterday but have received aknowlegement for 3 weeks.
Don't worry. You will be fine.( I doubt that they just started to view my application...)
BECK!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheSammy2010)
Yep, I had to strategically make a password with symbols, letters and caps/non caps. I tried a few times before it actually worked...
Mine has Cap, non-cap, numbers, symbols how come it still doesn't work ? Any ideas ?😭
Plagioclase
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm glad to see that this hasn't changed in the last two years! I remember spending forever trying to make my password...
Vanessalevi1225
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have the same problem as well, and you know what, I used 30 digits password with a mix of Up and low case letter, some random symbols and random numbers, and the system said not strong enough.
I am going to cry............
Revision99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've literally tried everything it isn't accepting my passwords!! what do i do ??

i've tried

@&rooh99

xyz&abc?
Noodlzzz
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Revision99)
I've literally tried everything it isn't accepting my passwords!! what do i do ??

i've tried

@&rooh99

xyz&abc?
try something a long the lines of:

GDC_9_fvb

That was the style of password UCL created for me (when I was a student there), so should work.
C_Yap
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know this is an old thread, but cba to make a new one:

Why doesn't

[email protected]!e4p

work?

(I'm not going to use this one anymore anyway)

It says 8 characters long with special characters, digits, upper/lower case.
ImReady!
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys nothing is working and Im on the verge of crying!!!!!!!!!!
Stresseddddddd
Did anything work for anyone else
NachoSJ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did it a month ago and I literally just used a Spanish word followed by two numbers and a symbol
hannah_marie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NachoSJ)
I did it a month ago and I literally just used a Spanish word followed by two numbers and a symbol
(Original post by ImReady!)
Guys nothing is working and Im on the verge of crying!!!!!!!!!!Stresseddddddd Did anything work for anyone else
IT ISNT WORKING FOR ME. even though I used random things like iHt_2Fu!
ImReady!
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hannah_marie)
IT ISNT WORKING FOR ME. even though I used random things like iHt_2Fu!
why dont you try t3#1b0o4
worked for me
basically spelt textbook in a weird format
Tan_1201
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=ImReady!;81029966]why dont you try t3
Unknowngang
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, any luck with the ucl password thing cuz I am about to shoot myself and before I pass away I wanna know if there was a survivor ?
Spiddal
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Finally! I used 2 'special characters' and it works after being back and forth to technical services
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (577)
34.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (689)
41.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
19.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.48%

Watched Threads