The Student Room Group

HM Treasury Policy Analyst Graduate Scheme 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else heard? I had an AC on Tuesday and anxiously waiting to hear....
Reply 121
Yet to hear either! i'm applying for the April intake too.
Reply 122
Anyoooone? This is driving me crazy
I heard yesterday - got an offer for September
Reply 124
Ah congrats!! Are you going to take it?
And by that logic, if you did your AC Tuesday and heard yesterday, if I'm successful I should hear today as I did mine Wednesday...no news yet :/
Don't worry! I got an offer last Friday after completing my assessment centre on the Tuesday before (e.g ten days before the offer). Don't give up hope!
Gongrats to all who have received offers.

Do they notify you via phone or email? (If succesful)

Second anyone heard about April intake and esp those who are on hold?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Original post by tbarker123
Don't worry! I got an offer last Friday after completing my assessment centre on the Tuesday before (e.g ten days before the offer). Don't give up hope!

Ok phew! Thanks 😊 and well done!
Reply 128
Original post by enterunsername
Gongrats to all who have received offers.

Do they notify you via phone or email? (If succesful)

Second anyone heard about April intake and esp those who are on hold?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they said phone for successful and email if not, but I am not in a position to confirm either way
Original post by Jlilypb
I think they said phone for successful and email if not, but I am not in a position to confirm either way

They rang me and then got an email soon after with some forms
Original post by Jlilypb

Original post by twinsforever
They rang me and then got an email soon after with some forms

Thanks both of you for the replies.

Good luck to Jillpb and gongrats to twinsforever...

The anguish associated with the wait is painful for me....I have an AC for a grad scheme tomorrow but have been checking up on this all day LOL.

Hopefully the 'good things come to those who wait' malarkey transpires to be not that after all!
Reply 131
I got an email this morning saying I've been placed on hold basically. It's a similar email to those who got one in January, saying I met the requirements but they can't offer me a job yet because they're finalising numbers still. Will know by Mid-march for April intake. Bit annoying but when I saw an email from them I had expected an outright rejection.

Anyone else heard back/got anything similar from them?
Also got the email saying I've been put on hold, will know in the summer for September intake. Anyone have any idea how likely it is I'll get the offer? Bit of a frustrating response really!
Also has anyone been rejected outright or are they just putting everyone without an offer into the hold pile?
Reply 134
I got an offer after being placed on hold last week. Anyone else heard?
Massive gongrats, no I havent and therefore feel it is going to be a no for me.

The wait has been bad, and I expect an email to put me out of my misery.

Waiting on FSAC now

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Just got an offer for September. I was on the waiting list for a few weeks! :smile:
also just got the offer this morning after being on hold for a couple weeks! :smile:
Reply 138
I also got an offer this morning after being on hold :smile:
I was put on hold then found out I got in last week - has anyone been given a start date for the April intake?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest