Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Engineering Placement Before Masters

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking to study a placement year before starting an MSc course and I just wondered if I should be looking for undergraduate placements or graduate placements as I will be graduating my Bachelors before beginning? Apologies if this question seems daft.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.