Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi people Please can someone help me.
    Right basically if i apply to a foundation year for pharmacy in Bradford university and on results day i get really good grades e.g ABB the can i reject my firm choice which is Bradford and go through clearing and apply for the actual pharmacy course at Bradford.
    Hope this makes sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabby786)
    Hi people Please can someone help me.
    Right basically if i apply to a foundation year for pharmacy in Bradford university and on results day i get really good grades e.g ABB the can i reject my firm choice which is Bradford and go through clearing and apply for the actual pharmacy course at Bradford.
    Hope this makes sense...
    I think you're talking about Adjustment - the lesser known relative of Clearing.
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...etter-expected

Name:  adjustment.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  31.5 KB

If you don't get enough information from this thread or post or whatever it's called, ask the question again either to people in this thread or in a new post.

ReputationRep:
    So if you're thinking about Adjustment, it'd be useful to research around 5 courses you have an interest in maybe each in different universities idk it's up to your interest, in addition to the ones you already chose, because a lot of the courses will be taken, and having more in mind can help if you don't find anything. Obviously, there's one question I have - and that's how do you search for available courses. I wouldn't expect one to have to reject the offer and then be able to apply for adjustment, and then look up a course - that would be stupid as hell because there might not be any courses. There needs to be a way of looking at what's available when the time is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiritsugu)
    So if you're thinking about Adjustment, it'd be useful to research around 5 courses you have an interest in maybe each in different universities idk it's up to your interest, in addition to the ones you already chose, because a lot of the courses will be taken, and having more in mind can help if you don't find anything. Obviously, there's one question I have - and that's how do you search for available courses. I wouldn't expect one to have to reject the offer and then be able to apply for adjustment, and then look up a course - that would be stupid as hell because there might not be any courses. There needs to be a way of looking at what's available when the time is right.
    oh right thanks for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.