The Student Room Group

Entering degree modules onto UCAS

Hello,

I am a graduate applying for 5 year medical degree courses. I haven't been able to find any information on any medical schools about whether I need to provide a breakdown of the modules I have taken. The issue is that I have requested a transcript from my university but it has yet to arrive. Does anyone know whether I will need to include a breakdown or will they request a transcript if they are interested?

Thanks.
Original post by mb992
Hello,

I am a graduate applying for 5 year medical degree courses. I haven't been able to find any information on any medical schools about whether I need to provide a breakdown of the modules I have taken. The issue is that I have requested a transcript from my university but it has yet to arrive. Does anyone know whether I will need to include a breakdown or will they request a transcript if they are interested?

Thanks.

If you've graduated then you should have already received your transcript. If your university is on this list then you'll be able to access it yourself from gradintel: https://gradintel.com/index.php/universities

It will look odd if you apply without giving a module breakdown as someone who has graduated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending