Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Structuring personal statement

ReputationRep:
    I am currently writing my personal statement for economics. All the things I have heard say that non academic things should only form 25% of the personal statement. Does this include things work experience and Young Enterprise?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexkj)
    I am currently writing my personal statement for economics. All the things I have heard say that non academic things should only form 25% of the personal statement. Does this include things work experience and Young Enterprise?
    Thanks
    Depends on whether the work experience and young enterprise is relevant to your degree course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexkj)
    Thanks
    It depends. My PS was structured in an odd way - I intertwined academics and relevant extracurriculars. There isn't really a proper way of doing it, so if it's relevant, don't worry about each percentages.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.