Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FEel like crap Watch

Announcements

and no it isnt just 'running up a hil' like i have been told inrl bc this hill has no end and no beginning and ive been running up it forever not just 'this half term'

im so ugly and annoying and a ****ing disguisitng person and my grades i thought were my redeeming factor but is AAA predictions even that good anymore cos people are being predicted straight A*s and im just there like meh.
    i hate everything and everyone just jokes i cant sleep and my nighttime dream self wont stop crying in my alternate reality.

and then university is coming and i cant do any of it and meh idk whatever idk why i made this post
    im trying to go to the doctors on friday bc my head hurts all the time and i cant sleep so everyone can quit telling me to do that now

have a good day
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and no it isnt just 'running up a hil' like i have been told inrl bc this hill has no end and no beginning and ive been running up it forever not just 'this half term'

im so ugly and annoying and a ****ing disguisitng person and my grades i thought were my redeeming factor but is AAA predictions even that good anymore cos people are being predicted straight A*s and im just there like meh.
    i hate everything and everyone just jokes i cant sleep and my nighttime dream self wont stop crying in my alternate reality.

and then university is coming and i cant do any of it and meh idk whatever idk why i made this post
    im trying to go to the doctors on friday bc my head hurts all the time and i cant sleep so everyone can quit telling me to do that now

have a good day
    I would say that going to see a doctor is your best option. There seems to be a lot going on and I don't think it's something people on here can do much about. Hope you feel better soon

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.