Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

why do girls like badboys like Donald Trump

ReputationRep:
    girls always go for alpha males like Donald Trump who just want to grab their pussies and cheat on them. sensitive men like Bernie Sanders always get overlooked, so how can women complain when they get cheated on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PussyGrabber9000)
    girls always go for alpha males like Donald Trump who just want to grab their pussies and cheat on them. sensitive men like Bernie Sanders always get overlooked, so how can women complain when they get cheated on.
    It's called Political Correctness.

ReputationRep:
    It's because they like the moneyz

ReputationRep:
    What do some girls see in Donald Trump? I wonder :rofl::teehee:

ReputationRep:
    What the hell did I just read?! This is wrong on so many levels... (mostly this thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    It's called Political Correctness.
    http://www.howtallis.org/wp-content/...-shoe-size.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    What do some girls see in Donald Trump? I wonder :rofl::teehee:
    apparently he has one of the biggest penises ever seen, it's yuuuuge.

ReputationRep:
    apparently he has one of the biggest penises ever seen, it's yuuuuge.
    ewwww

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump an "alpha male"? :confused:

Isnt the point that the married woman in question did not go for Donald Trump and he was rejected?

Its not hard to see why some girls might go for him because he has power and billions.

ReputationRep:
    He's not a bad boy he's a skank.

Political incorrectness can be attractive, when it's done with intelligence not stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    I need to wash after reading this.

ReputationRep:
    That throwaway username. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Because they want to be grabbed by the pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Donald trump is nothing compared to Harambe.

ReputationRep:
    ???? Alpha males like Donald Trump?????? he is so NOT alpha male

ReputationRep:
    Because Trump is sexy.
    Bernie is way too old even for me, and even at Trump's age not much of a looker. Plus the whole idealistic PC fantasy thing doesn't get the ladies humming you see.

ReputationRep:
    Alpha? He's got money, but only because he inherited it. Power? Looking increasingly unlikely, thank heavens.
    So - why would women possibly be attracted to this paunchy, orange, nylon-haired, racist, sexist, thick-as-pigshit Presidential reject billionaire? Search me!

ReputationRep:
    Considering what your username is, I don't why I was expecting a serious thread lol. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    women love confident men - donald trump is an extremely confident man, especially due to his wealth, success and general social status - women hate low-energy, anxious men.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.