Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT: Have you ever been in this situation? Watch

Announcements

I've confessed to my crush of 1 year, he said he's not gay but would definitely hang out with me. cant change any of that i know, the truth hurts. hurts like hell. but i guessed ive always knew he wasn't. but it sounds harsher coming from him.

ReputationRep:
    Better than my first experience. I told a girl I liked her when we were 15 or 16. I still see her around sometimes (we're 24 now) and she still thinks it was a joke.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've confessed to my crush of 1 year, he said he's not gay but would definitely hang out with me. cant change any of that i know, the truth hurts. hurts like hell. but i guessed ive always knew he wasn't. but it sounds harsher coming from him.
    I just keep mouth shut and slowly when correct add in gay and see their response.
    ex.

them: What you think of Donald Trump?
    me: Not good, his ANTI-LBGT I'm G, what you think of him? Similar?

ReputationRep:
    You can't do anything if someone doesn't have feelings for you back. He sounds very understanding and that didn't make an impact on your friendship, which, is great. I always think to myself that I can't hit on my friends because presumably they're all straight so try not to get emotionally invested? It sucks but imagine how much better it will be when you find someone who can reciprocate your feelings. Good luck!!

I'm kinda in a similar position...
    except the guy is also gay :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is a lot of context though...I'd say we mutually friendzoned each other

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm kinda in a similar position...
    except the guy is also gay :sigh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is a lot of context though...I'd say we mutually friendzoned each other
    how do you find other LGBT ? my gaydar is so...rubbish

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.