Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's your opinion on this Killer Clown fad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seems like more and more people seem to be doing these killer clown pranks, and some are even going one step further and actually stabbing people. What do you think of all this?

ReputationRep:
    Its an absolute joke :grumble:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i wish a clown would just stab me now

it's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't understand why someone would wanna dress up like a clown and stand in a forest

ReputationRep:
    It's so 90s

ReputationRep:
    I was going to comment about how it's really sad and I would never do it because I value my time and have a life....

....then I remembered....

....I'm on TSR....

ReputationRep:
    Wont last for long. Someone will get hurt trying to prank the wrong person.

ReputationRep:
    I never go outside anyway so...

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious. I want to take a selfie with one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It's stupid. They're causing trouble and wasting police time. Didn't this whole 'killer clown' thing come up a few years ago as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love how people say it's a fad that's come over from the US... they've been doing it in Birmingham at least for years now!

ReputationRep:
    They wouldn't be doing it if people on social media didn't make it go viral and blow it out of proportion.

Like let's be honest, people love this **** really and social media will be sad when it's over.

I just find it bizarre the way people are reacting.. like clowns are some sort of extraterrestrial beings from another dimension. Anybody can dress up as a clown. Obviously some are taking it too far with the knives, but mostly it's just harmless clowning around.

Idk it's all so stupid from both sides.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like way too much effort to get the last laugh..

ReputationRep:
    A weird quirk of our culture.

ReputationRep:
    If it helps more people get over their ridiculous clown fear then i'm all for it

seriously I don't understand why some people are scared of them... they're just men.... with make up!

ReputationRep:
    It really makes me feel uncomfortable I dislike clowns at the bus of times and these seem to have a really nasty undertone i actually don't feel safe.

ReputationRep:
    Clowns have feelings too, leave them alone you bullies. All of a sudden you see the posers coming out of the closet saying "if i see one of these clowns im going to bash their head in" yeah yeah Mr macho man you're so tough.

ReputationRep:
    Just Trendies trying to get attention because their parents never loved them enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sh9)
    They wouldn't be doing it if people on social media didn't make it go viral and blow it out of proportion.

Like let's be honest, people love this **** really and social media will be sad when it's over.

I just find it bizarre the way people are reacting.. like clowns are some sort of extraterrestrial beings from another dimension. Anybody can dress up as a clown. Obviously some are taking it too far with the knives, but mostly it's just harmless clowning around.

Idk it's all so stupid from both sides.
    Yeah, lol at the news describing it as 'clown sightings' like they're not just people in bloody costumes.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.