Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Confused where to do study Journalism :/

    • Thread Starter

    I would really appreciate if someone studying Journalism or media related degree, gave a little insight of their uni and if they enjoy the subject and uni.
    Thank you
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.