Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Delete

ReputationRep:
    a change of perspective might help

ReputationRep:
    Pics?

You can get your back waxed without it looking too weird, but everywhere else...

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/body-care/silkymit/reviews/

I know you're a guy, but... might help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-pie)
    Pics?
    Please don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NSiky)
    Please don't.
    I just want to see if he's as hairy as Flemmo. Preeeeeese?

(Original post by thebigshow)
    Hey guys,

I happen to be one of the unlucky very hairy guys u find and think (he cud do with a razor or two). well anyway i dont have a hairy chest, but have a hairy everything else (well almost everything LOL). Especially my legs and my arms.

I was thinking of waxing it, but dont wanna look weird. I then thought of using an electric shaver, but it will look too obvious that i shave my body hair. Now i could just leave my hair alone, but im not kidding, it is a LOT of hair.

Any healthy, cheap but effective ways as to how i can alternatively remove this hair ?

LOL thanks
    i'm a very hairy dude and was scared of putting on shorts for 10 years of my life until only a month ago when i came on here and fount out that its normal to have hairy legs. i know am proud to be hairy and have hairy legs and a slightly hairy chest - it is what defines me as being a man, and i certainly wouldn't wax/shave it!

I have considered shaving my butt though, since even hairy buts somewhat freak me out!that and hairy shoulders!

ReputationRep:
    Yep hairy butts is a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    Total hair removal is some areas and not others could look a bit weird. Perhaps just trimming with some scissors or electric trimmer on a short setting would leave a more natural result. Its perfectly normal to have hair, although i can understand your disliking of it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it would look a bit weird hey. Trimming is not all that effective though: to girls, you still look hairy. Hair reduction treatment that thins out the hair looks a bit better. Nothing wrong with a guy being a bit hairy though.

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend is hairy.. he's hairy everywhere.. legs, arms, back, bum, chest, shoulders, stomach. i'm not bothered about it. i was, but i quite like it now.

he wants to get rid of most of it when we go on holiday in october. i'm not sure how he will go about it. just a general tidy up methinks.

i know a lot of girls are repulsed by hairy men, but then again, there are the fair few of us who aren't. i wouldn't worry too much about it mate.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just leave the hair as it is. But if you really want to get rid of it, get a back crack and sack from the hair salon :p:

Yes, some women hate hairy men, but plenty of others either don't mind, or love it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a bit of a hairy bugger. Legs, arms, chest, stomach, back... and the only place I've considered hair removal for and I actually got waxed a couple of weeks ago was my back, because that's probably the least sexual place for hair to be and I was going on holiday, lol.

ReputationRep:
    For Christ's sake, men are meant to be hairy. LEAVE IT.

ReputationRep:
    Well ****, I never knew that hair on men was a problem. I had always thought it was irregular for a man to [i]not[i/i] be hairy. Most of my friends are hairy. I have hair on my chest and don't feel the least bit paranoid or insecure about it. But now... well, I'm starting to feel insecure about my lack of insecurity Am I a freeeeeeeeeeeeak?

ReputationRep:
    Hairy is ok.

but this:

is a bit much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-pie)
    Hairy is ok.

but this:

is a bit much
    ew.

I'm male and daaaaamn hairy
    MALE exactly spoe to be hairy!
    Seriously if you start waxing your arms and legs and back and whatever else i'll be painful, time consuming and boring work to keep it looking good all the time. Just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    I am quite hairy also, the only place I am not is my back (thank god).

Have you tried looking at the brightside? For halloween and fancy dress you can go as a werewolf or something (just put on a battered pair of shorts and nothing else).
    For kids parties you can go as a huge care-bear, just paint a heart on your chest.
    Even for a laugh you could get someone to take a blurry picture of you naked striding through the woods or a field and start a big-foot urban legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hairy legs and a slightly hairy chest - it is what defines me as being a man
    I pity you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bishman)
    I am quite hairy also, the only place I am not is my back (thank god).

Have you tried looking at the brightside? For halloween and fancy dress you can go as a werewolf or something (just put on a battered pair of shorts and nothing else).
    For kids parties you can go as a huge care-bear, just paint a heart on your chest.
    Even for a laugh you could get someone to take a blurry picture of you naked striding through the woods or a field and start a big-foot urban legend.
    I'll remember that one. I'm gonna have heaps of body hair implanted so I can do that.

hehehe back hair is not sexy.

(Original post by TKR)
    I pity you.
    smooth as :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Real men are meant to be a tad hairy its a sign of masculinity which is veryyyy attractive to a lot of women. But creams can be bought which dissolves the hair and last longer than shaving x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.