Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When will I find out what financial support I will get? I applied for income assessed support roughly 4 weeks before the deadline. Is it not until after we get our A-level results?

ReputationRep:
    I gave my forms in months ago and i still ain't heard anything :mad: .

It's completely dependent on the LEA concerned as to how fast they process your forms (you usually recieve the information as soon as they hae process your form). I applied quite close to the deadline but thanks to a reduce number of people from my area going into HE, I have recieved a few letters updating me on progress etc... I wouldn't start to worry at all until late August though!!!

ReputationRep:
    well i handed my forms in to my LEA on the deadline day (2nd july) and i received all the stuff last week - i will be getting the full £4095 - woo!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my current student forms in months ago and havent heard anything from my LEA. I wouldnt worry about it too much there is a long time until uni yet and even if you dont get your loan on time your uni can help with delaying residence charges etc until you receive your money.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.