Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now


    • Thread Starter

    I am hoping to study Speech and Language therapy at post grad level but don't have psychology. I have looked into studying a conversion course in order to gain my psychology however this would involve me taking out a loan. If I do this I won't be entitled to a loan for the post graduate speech and language course.

    Any advice appreciated.

    Have you checked that you need psychology? What are your current qualifications?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.