Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not sure i really like 'long' hair on guys... but the best look imho is sort of shoulder length and messy... think surfer lol hot! lol^^

ReputationRep:
    i have never thought a man looks attractive with anything beyond ear-length hair.

i don't like anything which looks feminine on men, with the exception of long dark curly eyelashes ;heart;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

i don't like anything which looks feminine on men, with the exception of long dark curly eyelashes ;heart;
    yum

ReputationRep:
    I can never decide how I should grow my hair. I prefer it long because it makes me look cool (doesn't it?!?! ) Sometimes I think I would look better with short hair, because my hair's really thick and I never brush it so it looks bushy and stupid. Allot people say I look like a girl, which sucks. So before I go to uni I think I've got to decide. Short or long, or longish short or shortish long! So many options!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely long! I always think it looks soo much nicer, although it does depend on the guy and it shouldn't be too long (longer than mine would be weird) - just long enough to be called long. And messed up. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer short hair tbh

ReputationRep:
    Long if you can pull it off-well more medium- anything that is longer than shaved head and shorter than shoulders is good though, I don't like shaved heads much-the hairs the same length all over and it's unstyled-it just seems a little lazy tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I have had both LOOOOONG and absolutely short hair lol and some girls like long hair some like short

ReputationRep:
    I pretty keen on growing my hair Brad Pitt length in 'Interveiw with a Vampire' I think that would look really cool. But I think the majority of people don't like that kind of length on a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smashlite)
    I can never decide how I should grow my hair. I prefer it long because it makes me look cool (doesn't it?!?! ) Sometimes I think I would look better with short hair, because my hair's really thick and I never brush it so it looks bushy and stupid. Allot people say I look like a girl, which sucks. So before I go to uni I think I've got to decide. Short or long, or longish short or shortish long! So many options!
    I know I say this often, but.... pics?

ReputationRep:
    gotta have a bit of stubble and a proper jaw to pull off the longer styles, lest you look like a woman

ReputationRep:
    im in the same boat dude...i say go long, like i have decided.
    if long is what you like, keep it!

ReputationRep:
    Short deffo, you know that kinda spikey look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-pie)
    I know I say this often, but.... pics?
    I've got one on my profile, which is about the shortest I've had it in three years. It's in the annoying middle stage, just gets in my eyes all the time.
    I think the pic's ok, if not...erm...use your imagination

ReputationRep:
    Long hair 'for the win'.

I win.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, but i don't think you look cool with your hair like that! just my opinion - you would look much better with something more clean-cut. definitely not any longer.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one on my profile, which is about the shortest I've had it in three years. It's in the annoying middle stage, just gets in my eyes all the time.
    I like your hair in that pic. Could go a little shorter, probably not much longer though. Unless you do something mad like put it in dreads. Which, by the looks of it, wouldn't work in your hair too well.

ReputationRep:
    It completely depends on the guy but I do love guys with that longish curly hair. Kinda indyish. All my guy friends seem to have it and I love it. But then the past two guys I've been close to have had short hair, but they weren't indy kinda guys. Actually, I lie, one of them did have long hair then he cut it short and I didn't like it... Hmm

ReputationRep:
    i think middle length hair is the best! that kinda layered look. but i think long hair (long enough to be able to be tied into a ponytail) is just.. a nono. well in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    IMHO you look pretty nice with hair that length. I'd say go longer rather than shorter, contrary to previous posts ^^

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.