Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the person who said that it depends on the guy.

ReputationRep:
    I once went out with someone who looked like Garth from Wayne's World.

seriously.

I loved his hair

for me it can be long or short i don't really mind so long as it's clean.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it depends on the person's face as certain styles suit certain face shapes.

My hair is wavy and when it gets long it's very tough to manage, a bit over the ears is fine.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is pretty long at the moment and opinions on it tend to vary. I get called gay or a girl a lot because of it (maybe it has something to do with my clothes too...anyway..) but I also get a lot of people telling me they like it and that it suits me. Obviously I think long hair looks better and if you want to grow it you should just do it and not worry about what other people think.

ReputationRep:
    I personally prefer short hair - simply because I can't be doing with a guy having better hair than me lol

ReputationRep:
    My friend's brother is so hot and i think sometimes it is purely because he has long hair which is actually longer than mine at the moment (which currently is just about reaching my shoulders when straightening). Long curly hair on guys is nice!

ReputationRep:
    Not long, but not short, kinda in between, I like it messy too.
    I have seen some messed up weird hairstyles lately on lads though.
    Lots of guys here seem to be gettin 'half' hairdos where one side is longish and the other side is short. Interesting to say the least.

I definitely dig fringes though. A fringe on a guy makes me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is usually long-ish short (how it is in my profile pic) though I don't like it long from the back, it makes me look feminine!

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a rule that the guy i was dating couldnt have longer hair than me (mine is down to my shoulders) thats now changed with my current bf whos hair is probably longer than mine but it suits him.

i agree with those who say depends on the guy... but i do draw the line at long hair i.e down to the middle of their backs so i would say i like medium length.

ReputationRep:
    i generally prefer short hair =]

ReputationRep:
    Shortish but preferably in between
    Definitely not too long

ReputationRep:
    I like the 'just got out of bed' look. So in between short and long. Really long hair would put me off a guy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.