On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Physician Associates WLV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Crazii Sashimi
Wolverhampton first year got £6500? Or another university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wolverhampton University those who are in first year right now got £6500.
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Really? Where did you find that information?

Original post by Floza
Wolverhampton University those who are in first year right now got £6500.
Reply 22
Really? Where did you find that information?

I know few people who are in first year right now and some who are in second year.
Reply 23
Hi

Are you currently on the course and how are you finding it? I just hotness my offer to start in September and was wondering how the lectures and course is set up?...is it more of problem based learning ? Or a mix of lectures and PBLs?...how about placements?...any information you can share will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Reply 24
Am also starting September so I don't really know how it is.
Reply 25
Thanks for responding. There isn't really much information about how the course is run, I was hoping there is someone on here already on the course to share their experience.
Reply 26
Has anyone else paid the £250 yet?
Reply 27
I have ...did yesterday
Reply 28
I should really pay it now shouldn't I? I have a conditional offer at the moment which is why I haven't yet. I'm waiting until I get my degree classification before I do. Don't know when I'll get the results though since my dissertation is not in until 26th April.
Reply 29
I haven't paid yet but I have done all the checks though.
Reply 30
Original post by Floza
I haven't paid yet but I have done all the checks though.

Checks? DBS and Occupational Health Checks? I have yet to receive any information about those.
Hi :smile:
I'm also starting in September. I've paid the £250 but haven't heard anything yet about the DBS/ occupational health checks
Reply 32
Original post by Rachel :)
Hi :smile:
I'm also starting in September. I've paid the £250 but haven't heard anything yet about the DBS/ occupational health checks

I've also paid but not heard anything yet about DBS checks. I did check the website though and they said they send the DBS forms in batches April/May. So I guess we should expect to receive ours soon.
Reply 33
I also haven't received any information regarding the checks and I'm yet to pay the £250 deposit.

I do have a couple more interviews coming up too so ideally id like to hold off any payments however Wolverhampton have given a deadline of 4th May? Im not sure whether I should pay or not since I'm also still waiting for DBS check forms from them...

Checks? DBS and Occupational Health Checks? I have yet to receive any information about those.
Reply 34
Original post by s.hu
I also haven't received any information regarding the checks and I'm yet to pay the £250 deposit.

I do have a couple more interviews coming up too so ideally id like to hold off any payments however Wolverhampton have given a deadline of 4th May? Im not sure whether I should pay or not since I'm also still waiting for DBS check forms from them...

I called admissions two weeks ago and they said that they usually send out information about DBS checks around June/July. As for the 4th May, according to the person I talked to on the phone, it doesn't apply for postgraduate. As for the £250, the person on the phone said that you can pay anytime before starting the course.
Reply 35
Oh thats awesome I think ill wait until I'm done with my other interviews then, thank you!

I called admissions two weeks ago and they said that they usually send out information about DBS checks around June/July. As for the 4th May, according to the person I talked to on the phone, it doesn't apply for postgraduate. As for the £250, the person on the phone said that you can pay anytime before starting the course.
Reply 36
Original post by s.hu
Oh thats awesome I think ill wait until I'm done with my other interviews then, thank you!

I have just received an email from the course leader saying that conditions must be met by the 31st July including the payment of £250
Reply 37
Who is the course leader? I have no emails maybe because I got my place last year?
Reply 38
Original post by Floza
Who is the course leader? I have no emails maybe because I got my place last year?

I received the email through my uni email since I' am also currently an undergrad student at Wolverhampton. I emailed her questions about the DBS Checks, £250, Occupational Health Checks and the possibility of deferring my entry.
Reply 39
Ok thanx I did not check my email coz I also did my undergraduate degree at Wolverhampton.

Quick Reply

Latest