New start to the week, what are you going to do differently than last week?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im going to as my new weeks resoloution put a bit more effort in my conversations. Since I already made a lot of friends I put less effort into new people, and I kinda realized that I should still be putting effort.

ReputationRep:
    Realistically nothing, but i am probably going to try and sleep earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    Ask a girl out
    jheeeeze

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've already warned my boyfriend I want to call him in the morning for a ~totally clean conversation~ so he better be back to his hotel before I need to leave for class. That's going to be a little better than the argument we started last week off with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to compensate my weaknesses !
    like this :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  aid284239-728px-Communicate-Your-Weaknesses-Step-5.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  39.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping I worry less than I did last week but I'm not getting my hopes us :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try to go to bed earlier but I know that'll never happen because of this website

ReputationRep:
    maybe pay attention to people around me more... kinda isolated myself and surrounded my self with course work.. :/

ReputationRep:
    Go to the London Film Festival- well I only went to two films last week.

Going to be more time efficient

ReputationRep:
    get more done :banana:

ReputationRep:
    brush my teeth for a minute longer.

ReputationRep:
    Not leave my work till the last minute but my motivation is seriously at an all time low so that probably won't happen

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in longer/

ReputationRep:
    Being funny.

I dunno, you can be more organized and stuff, but I think being able to laugh at yourself, or be more lighthearted will let you take the falls in life better. You can't plan everything. Plus no-one likes a stick in the mud, and I have been one in the past.

not going to have a meltdown and cry this week.
    then again i say that every sunday night

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinate less and eat healthier.

ReputationRep:
    try and finish all my homework without getting bored and stop being so moody in school

Im gonna do something beneficial to someone
    But then again ive said that everyday for the last 2 years...

ReputationRep:
    I will start looking over what I have learnt, because I haven't done that at all yet and I've got to self teach some stuff, I will buy a physics textbook, because even though I hate the subject, I need one to do well and I'll try do homework when it is set rather than last minute. And I will speak to a girl more and maybe see if I can go further.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What social media "stories" do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.