Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

New start to the week, what are you going to do differently than last week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im going to as my new weeks resoloution put a bit more effort in my conversations. Since I already made a lot of friends I put less effort into new people, and I kinda realized that I should still be putting effort.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Realistically nothing, but i am probably going to try and sleep earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    Ask a girl out
    jheeeeze

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've already warned my boyfriend I want to call him in the morning for a ~totally clean conversation~ so he better be back to his hotel before I need to leave for class. That's going to be a little better than the argument we started last week off with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to compensate my weaknesses !
    like this :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  aid284239-728px-Communicate-Your-Weaknesses-Step-5.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  39.2 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping I worry less than I did last week but I'm not getting my hopes us :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Try to go to bed earlier but I know that'll never happen because of this website

ReputationRep:
    maybe pay attention to people around me more... kinda isolated myself and surrounded my self with course work.. :/

ReputationRep:
    Go to the London Film Festival- well I only went to two films last week.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Going to be more time efficient

ReputationRep:
    get more done :banana:

ReputationRep:
    brush my teeth for a minute longer.

ReputationRep:
    Not leave my work till the last minute but my motivation is seriously at an all time low so that probably won't happen

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in longer/

ReputationRep:
    Being funny.

I dunno, you can be more organized and stuff, but I think being able to laugh at yourself, or be more lighthearted will let you take the falls in life better. You can't plan everything. Plus no-one likes a stick in the mud, and I have been one in the past.
    • Welcome Squad

not going to have a meltdown and cry this week.
    then again i say that every sunday night

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinate less and eat healthier.

try and finish all my homework without getting bored and stop being so moody in school

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna do something beneficial to someone
    But then again ive said that everyday for the last 2 years...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I will start looking over what I have learnt, because I haven't done that at all yet and I've got to self teach some stuff, I will buy a physics textbook, because even though I hate the subject, I need one to do well and I'll try do homework when it is set rather than last minute. And I will speak to a girl more and maybe see if I can go further.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.