The Student Room Group

Gap year and Personal Statement help?

I'm doing a apprenticeship for 1 year then I will go to uni next september but while I was doing the application through the gov.uk website I took a bit of some parts of my personal statement and pasted it on the interest section for my application .I'm scared that if I was to use the same personal statement,it will come up as plagiarism.Also another quick question is that if you already have the grades for another uni you want to go to would they ask you to do another a-level or something?
Reply 1
Original post by 2ne1Aaron
I'm doing a apprenticeship for 1 year then I will go to uni next september but while I was doing the application through the gov.uk website I took a bit of some parts of my personal statement and pasted it on the interest section for my application .I'm scared that if I was to use the same personal statement,it will come up as plagiarism.Also another quick question is that if you already have the grades for another uni you want to go to would they ask you to do another a-level or something?

First question: no that will be fine. You arent posting it publicly so it's ok.

Second question: no if you meet the requirements then that's perfect. No further academic work is needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending