Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

what chance to get a postgraduate loan? Watch

    • Thread Starter


    I am a EU student, i am going to ask for a tuition fee loan for a postgraduate course, i would ask you, what chanche have i got to get it, i don't get if i have to living in england for 3 years or not.
    i don't get this sentence: you’ve normally lived in the European Economic Area or Switzerland for the past 3 years (this is also known as being ‘ordinarily resident’).

    • Official TSR Representative


    As an EU national you must be living in England on the first day of the first year of your course however you do not need to have been living in the UK for 3 years. All EU students must be resident in the EU for 3 years prior to the start of the Academic Year. You must also be studying at a college or university in England.

    This sentence is relating to students who have lived in EEA or Switzerland, so this will not apply to you if you do not.

Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.