The Student Room Group

Still haven't received any information yet

Hi,

I applied for student finance for a new course (as I had been to university before, but didn't manage to pass the course) back in August. On the 13th of September, I received an email confirming that I was eligible for student finance, though as I was still waiting for confirmation of receiving PIP (which I had applied for in July) I could not send that to them at the time

I now have sent that evidence to them, but I am still waiting to hear from them- and as my course (Computer Science BSc) was supposed to have started last week, I am falling behind on the course. I have since contacted them at least twice to ask about when my application will be approved, but both times they have just told me they don't know how long it will take and to keep checking.

I have been checking for quite a while now and I don't want to fall further behind waiting for a response from them, but I don't want to register in the case that they don't approve the application. Is there anything else I can do to speed things up considering I have contacted them at least twice already?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi

My apologies for the delay in replying to your post.

Has your application now been assessed?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending