Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student Finance/Childcare Help for Mums Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I am hoping to apply to Keele to do Nursing starting in September 2017. I was just wondering what help is available? I am a home-owner and have 3 children.
    Thanks x

    You can apply for childcare grant through student finance, however it depends on your household income and if you claim childcare through tax credits the same year. Give the SFC a call!
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.