Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PercyWerthers)
    she is with someone though

so ur at the point: Nothing to lose and all to gain,,,, so let her know how you feel about her, and if ur good enough at words, she will fall in love with you............................. ...then you wake up,

JK, but really tell her how you fell about her, make it honest coz ull need to live up to what you tell her, which will make a livvin hell if you lie to her!

ReputationRep:
    plant someone's underwear on her boyfriend then point it out to her.

ReputationRep:
    but if she does say no. then it will be really akward everytime i see her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PercyWerthers)
    but if she does say no. then it will be really akward everytime i see her.
    And?

Lemme guess, you thought you'd do nothing, you'd remain friends, even become better friends, you'd be happy cos u're with her and there'd always be hope in the future?

Unfortunately, most probably thing I can see is - she falls in love with some dude (maybe the guy she's with), has no room for close male friends (from what u say, you don't seem to be one anyway), you become as distant as you've ever been relationally and end up with another 'what if' regret lingering on in ur mind in those quiet moments we all get ever so often.

Eventuality suggests you'll only be friends with her for a short amount of time, then that's it, gone forever. If you're interested in her, it will hurt u more when you do part as friends. So what will it be? Potential awkwardness for a short period of time, or the possibility of making urself a lot happier and the potential for more.

ReputationRep:
    i tried but it looks like i have failed.
    again.
    what is it about me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    And applicable to most aspects of life.
    Oh Whitey, where are you nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    if u live within 150 miles of Oxford for 10 quid i'll come round and beat the sh*t out of him with my mates!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.