This discussion is closed.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PercyWerthers)
she is with someone though

so ur at the point: Nothing to lose and all to gain,,,, so let her know how you feel about her, and if ur good enough at words, she will fall in love with you............................. ...then you wake up,

JK, but really tell her how you fell about her, make it honest coz ull need to live up to what you tell her, which will make a livvin hell if you lie to her!
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
plant someone's underwear on her boyfriend then point it out to her.
PercyWerthers
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
but if she does say no. then it will be really akward everytime i see her.
Do Chickens Fly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PercyWerthers)
but if she does say no. then it will be really akward everytime i see her.
And?

Lemme guess, you thought you'd do nothing, you'd remain friends, even become better friends, you'd be happy cos u're with her and there'd always be hope in the future?

Unfortunately, most probably thing I can see is - she falls in love with some dude (maybe the guy she's with), has no room for close male friends (from what u say, you don't seem to be one anyway), you become as distant as you've ever been relationally and end up with another 'what if' regret lingering on in ur mind in those quiet moments we all get ever so often.

Eventuality suggests you'll only be friends with her for a short amount of time, then that's it, gone forever. If you're interested in her, it will hurt u more when you do part as friends. So what will it be? Potential awkwardness for a short period of time, or the possibility of making urself a lot happier and the potential for more.
PercyWerthers
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i tried but it looks like i have failed.
again.
what is it about me?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
And applicable to most aspects of life.
Oh Whitey, where are you nowadays?
freglish
Report 15 years ago
if u live within 150 miles of Oxford for 10 quid i'll come round and beat the sh*t out of him with my mates!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads