What does this mean?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have the strong urge to make my ex girlfriend jealous and I've been doing so. I know she used to check on my twitter to see what I've been doing. My profile is private but I purposely put a cover picture of a present I gave my current girlfriend and initials in my bio.

Two months later, I put my girlfriends initials in my bio. I feel like I'm stuck in this relationship, because my ex girlfriend doesn't seem to give a **** about what I do. I can't blame her.

I always crop my girlfriend out of my profile pictures, should I upload one of us together to see how she reacts?

I think I've missed my one chance of getting back together, we were broken up for 20/21 months and she was willing to take me back.

I don't know what to do anymore to get her attention. She's blocked me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp etc. She does have my sister and cousin on Facebook. She also has my cousin on Instagram. Shall I try and get my cousin to talk to her for me?

Please help
Anonymous #1
:bump:
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It means stop being so immature. Why are you trying to make your ex jealous? Why do you care anyway?

You clearly haven't gotten over your ex and are currently in a new relationship with another girl. Talk about a rebound...

Move on and get over her.
Rhaenys10
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Damn, I thought this was a troll asking another What does it mean question..... :rofl:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
It means stop being so immature. Why are you trying to make your ex jealous? Why do you care anyway?

You clearly haven't gotten over your ex and are currently in a new relationship with another girl. Talk about a rebound...

I guess you're right, it's been 10 months now.. Hmm
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)

Do you think I'm taunting her by behaving the way I am towards her?
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
wow why are you with another girl when your clearly not over your ex?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mkap)
wow why are you with another girl when your clearly not over your ex?
Because it's was a way to get away from her as my family don't approve of me being with her. I figured this will be the easiest way to move on and she'll be out of my life.. Yet 10 months later, I'm h and re trying to make her jealous
Anonymous #1
Here*
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you think I'm taunting her by behaving the way I am towards her?
Yes and it serves no purpose. I don't know why you even bother, it's really immature and pathetic. You have a girlfriend and you still want you ex's attention
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
Yes and it serves no purpose. I don't know why you even bother, it's really immature and pathetic. You have a girlfriend and you still want you ex's attention
Because I don't think I'm in love with my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't be behaving the way I am. I'm stuck lol
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Because I don't think I'm in love with my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't be behaving the way I am. I'm stuck lol
Your 'girlfriend' deserves someone better than you... break up with her as soon as possible.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
If you're trying to make her jealous, you probably still care about her - possibly quite considerably, since it's been 10 months. Obv, you don't want to keep doing what you're doing now, or you wouldn't have made the post. So that leaves you with two options - either try and forget her (if you can't, it really isn't your fault, but do try, if that's what you feel is best), and move on in your life, or else try to get back in touch with her. Maybe try to meet her in person? Often, meeting in person is a lot better with that sort of thing than communicating online - and at least it forces some kind of response. Just tell her that you're still thinking about her, and open up. If there is something everyone appreciates, it's when you stop trying to fake it and just open up to them. So my advice is to try that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
Your 'girlfriend' deserves someone better than you... break up with her as soon as possible.
That's true, my ex girlfriend even goes to same uni as my sister
Anonymous #1
If you're trying to make her jealous, you probably still care about her - possibly quite considerably, since it's been 10 months. Obv, you don't want to keep doing what you're doing now, or you wouldn't have made the post. So that leaves you with two options - either try and forget her (if you can't, it really isn't your fault, but do try, if that's what you feel is best), and move on in your life, or else try to get back in touch with her. Maybe try to meet her in person? Often, meeting in person is a lot better with that sort of thing than communicating online - and at least it forces some kind of response. Just tell her that you're still thinking about her, and open up. If there is something everyone appreciates, it's when you stop trying to fake it and just open up to them. So my advice is to try that.
Yeah I think you're right, but I'm not sure how to get into contact with her. Shall I ask my cousin to contact her for me as she's blocked me on social media?
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She's moved on and so should you. She's tired of you which is why you're blocked on everything. Leave her alone
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Eternalflames)
She's moved on and so should you. She's tired of you which is why you're blocked on everything. Leave her alone
Hmm I guess you're right, but she still has some of my family on Facebook and Instagram. Why is that?
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmm I guess you're right, but she still has some of my family on Facebook and Instagram. Why is that?
Because it's you she has a problem with, not your family.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Eternalflames)
Because it's you she has a problem with, not your family.
Can I ask my cousin to talk to her for me to see if there's anything there? If there isn't then I'll definitely move on, I just want to have one last chance.
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can I ask my cousin to talk to her for me to see if there's anything there? If there isn't then I'll definitely move on, I just want to have one last chance.
She'll find it annoying if you do ask your cousin to ask her about you. I'd say no
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (898)
42.78%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed