Southampton Offer Holders 2017!

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just got my ABB offer for History! Has anyone else received an offer yet?

Good Luck to all applying!

ReputationRep:
    Was your ABB offer contextual or as a result of you doing EPQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gmachin2)
    Was your ABB offer contextual or as a result of you doing EPQ?
    Neither

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hurricaneellin)
    Neither
    Okay, thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    How long ago did you send iff your application? Mine was sent off last Monday and apart from several acknowledgement emails Ive heard nothing from them

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just got my ABB offer for History! Has anyone else received an offer yet?

Congrats! I've also got a Southampton History offer, but it's probably not gonna be my firm or insurance

ReputationRep:
    I just received an offer for Philosophy at BBB! Normal offer is AAB so am really happy with mine as I loved Soton when I looked round good luck everyone who's applying xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabyyy_pv)
    I just received an offer for Philosophy at BBB! Normal offer is AAB so am really happy with mine as I loved Soton when I looked round good luck everyone who's applying xx
    Congrats on your offer how long ago did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for postgrad! Msc sociology and social policy! Any other postgrads out there?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there ^-^

I really want to go to Southampton to do Psychology and was wondering how long it took you guys to get an offer after you sent your application ?? I'm going to send mine just after half term

Thank you~

ReputationRep:

Hey, I have also got ABB offer for History with Ancient history! ☺️Where else have you applied??

ReputationRep:
    I got invited to interview today - which shocked me a lot considering I had no idea they even did interviews. Does anyone think this is a bad sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    I got invited to interview today - which shocked me a lot considering I had no idea they even did interviews. Does anyone think this is a bad sign?
    What course have you applied for??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabyyy_pv)
    I've also received an offer for Philosophy. My entry requirements match yours - BBB.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to a visit day for biological sciences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicehill99)
    What course have you applied for??
    French and Portuguese

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Maths! (AAA)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    French and Portuguese
    I think they interview all languages students as I was thinking about studying History and Spanish and saw that they do☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicehill99)
    I think they interview all languages students as I was thinking about studying History and Spanish and saw that they do☺️
    Oh ok, I had heard nothing about this - thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer (ABB) for Sociology with Anthropology! 😊

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.