Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Working together for our PAGs.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    wtf is a pag

ReputationRep:
    So, what you're saying is you want people to help you (and each other) to cheat?

All you have to do is build up a portfolio of evidence to say that you have carried out the practical work. They aren't marked in a usual way - your teacher won't be checking your calculations and ensuring that your data is within a tolerance etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    So, what you're saying is you want people to help you (and each other) to cheat?

All you have to do is build up a portfolio of evidence to say that you have carried out the practical work. They aren't marked in a usual way - your teacher won't be checking your calculations and ensuring that your data is within a tolerance etc.
    I didn't know it counted as cheating. Also I know the actual results aren't important, it's the getting things done that is and I have no clue what to do as my teachers did not really explain them to the class that well.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainJuice)
    I didn't know it counted as cheating. Also I know the actual results aren't important, it's the getting things done that is and I have no clue what to do as my teachers did not really explain them to the class that well.
    We got given a booklet filled with all the PAGs we will be doing. Have you been given something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    We got given a booklet filled with all the PAGs we will be doing. Have you been given something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No sadly.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.