Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Need replacement in a houseshare

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter


    I have recently left University and need someone to replace me in my househare. It is a 5 bedroom house with 2 modern bathrooms and is about a 20 minute walk from the university. The rent is £360 per month and the contract expires in early September 2017.

    Let me know if anyone is interested.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.