Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like a girl in my seminar but don't know how to approach her? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any advice? I'm not inexperienced with dating and talking to women but I don't normally happen to like someone the way I like her, maybe once a year or something .
    She has a sweet innocence in her charm that is almost mesmerising and I'm really nervous to apporach her. Time is passing by. She is in my philosophy seminar but she never notices me noticing her. She doesn't seem to be much into me but I'd like to at least try. I added her on fb and she accepted but I'm not sure if I should message her. I only get to see her once a week
    Any advice would be immensely appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Ffs just make your life and her life easier and go up to her

ReputationRep:
    just message her or something, she doesnt hate your guts or anything because she accepted you, so go ahead. Maybe try and talk about work and then take it from there

ReputationRep:
    Your girl said she's in a seminar, but word to the Scottish, it's my house where she's 'eding bruh

ReputationRep:
    Sit next to her in the seminar and try talking to her before/after class.

ReputationRep:
    Message her on FB. Just something like "Hey how's it going? :P". I like it when guys use emojis as it shows a sort of boyish charm haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be straight with you, grow some balls and just ask her. Don't think ''Wait, what if I say something stupid'', just go with the flow and say what comes naturally. If you get rejected, it's not the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Say 'Watagwan Rude gyal, come round my yard n we'll get it on.... yh?'
    And then s*** gets interesting...

ReputationRep:
    Just grab her by the pussy

ReputationRep:
    Use the marriage bag from Borat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    Just grab her by the pussy
    That was too much. Not going to be a **** and report you but delete it yourself. There are less hateful ways to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    That was too much. Not going to be a **** and report you but delete it yourself. There are less hateful ways to be funny.
    Exactly.

But back to business, just go up and slap her in the face with your willy, 90% success rate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.