Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I am autistic and overly affectionate/sensitve with partners (Also sex freaks me out)

Well the few I have had have told me I am very romantic and sensitive in a good way but it creeps myself out how touchy I get.

For example I like to just feel a face especially eyes and ears and do childlike things like rub nose and nice things like stroking cheeks and touching lips with just my finger.

I also like basic things like cuddling and holding person so tight and either their head under mine or on my chest/heart area

I also really like stroking legs and touching and even tickling feet

I really realy like touching kissing and nibbling a girls ear and stroking her hair and massaging and kisisng eyes.

Every girl I have been with has outright told me I am the most sensual lover they have had and made them feel so special, I have even had a few girls basically be all over me and almost clingy after the first time we sleep together but I don't do much as my autism makes me freak out over human company.

I essentially would call it worshipping the person but aftewards I feel so dirty and creeped out even if its fully clothed stuff and kissing and touching

One of the main reasons also is I wouldn't call it craving a different partner every day as what they represent to the mind, one day I may crave company from a sweet shy curvy girl to cuddle and another time I would want the sex bomb type girl for fooling around either way I would want my space afterwards and also being around them afterwards would be uncomfortable as the idea we slept together would be on my mind.

Just wanted to share a little and get some opinions.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I don't know what the **** this is other than a declaration of your sex-personality

ReputationRep:
    Rubbing noses together is so underrated I feel.

It's just so adorable. Especially when she has a cute nose.

I do it too. Don't feel it's too child-like xD

Why does hanging around with people who you have had sex with and being intimate with them bother you? What is it you're thinking about that causes the discomfort?

(Original post by alkaline.)
    tbh I don't know what the **** this is other than a declaration of your sex-personality
    You don't understand autism so thats quite a rude comment.

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Rubbing noses together is so underrated I feel.

It's just so adorable. Especially when she has a cute nose.

I do it too. Don't feel it's too child-like xD

Why does hanging around with people who you have had sex with and being intimate with them bother you? What is it you're thinking about that causes the discomfort?
    I think its the "sex changes everything" part of my mind, it feels dirty to me so if the girl was sweet before now when I see her I would think of the sex we had so shes lost that "innocence" to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think its the "sex changes everything" part of my mind, it feels dirty to me so if the girl was sweet before now when I see her I would think of the sex we had so shes lost that "innocence" to me
    But isn't that hugely hypocritical... I mean you wouldn't exactly be "innocent" under those circumstances..
    Also, from the sounds of it, you may have had more partners than they have!

(No offence meant)

ReputationRep:
    I also like basic things like cuddling and holding person so tight and either their head under mine or on my chest/heart area

I also really like stroking legs and touching and even tickling feet
    Man's moving like Lennie from Of Mice And Men.

(Original post by Baylo1)
    But isn't that hugely hypocritical... I mean you wouldn't exactly be "innocent" under those circumstances..
    Also, from the sounds of it, you may have had more partners than they have!

(No offence meant)
    I have had very few partners, I fooled around with about 3 or 4 people, had a girlfriend for a few weeks I hated and sex maybe 3 times apart from that.

So considering I left home over 11 years ago and had sex about 10-20 times total in those years then no.

By innocent its more when I see them instead of focusing on how sweet they are it would be they were so wild in the bedroom which would make me uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly you've identified what you need to work on.

Psychologically programming yourself to not see sweetness as something correlated with virginity and absence of sexual desires. Because the sweetest person ever, could also in principle be the horniest.

Sex is ultimately a pretty basic thing. It is only slightly more intimate than eating dinner with someone. I don't think over-thinking the 'dirtiness' of the act will do you much good

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Well clearly you've identified what you need to work on.

Psychologically programming yourself to not see sweetness as something correlated with virginity and absence of sexual desires. Because the sweetest person ever, could also in principle be the horniest.

Sex is ultimately a pretty basic thing. It is only slightly more intimate than eating dinner with someone. I don't think over-thinking the 'dirtiness' of the act will do you much good
    I don't mean innocence as in virginity, as I don't care if she has had partners before in fact i'd rather not have a virgin.

Its more the extreme versions of sex, kissing and sexual touching and maybe even actual sex im not too bad with, its the passion side of things as afterwards that is when I feel dirty.

I have little problem with kising and touching and mostly fully clothed if it led to sex (basically sexual snuggling)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.