Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Brain or Beauty? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Forget what you have now, but if you had to choose what would you have and why?

ReputationRep:
    Beauty. Less of a burden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    Well, I would choose brain still, as I am not much to look at now and I am doing fine.

ReputationRep:
    Brain. I sometimes get the feeling I couldn't live without it.

ReputationRep:
    Beauty, as Ignorance is bliss.

ReputationRep:
    Beauty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Brain. I sometimes get the feeling I couldn't live without it.
    Same here and if I couldn't live with my face then I'd aquire beauty through erm...desperate measures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Beauty
    Well, you have that already and your also probably more intelligent than me, acedemically anyway.

ReputationRep:
    A reasonable mix of both is always good (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, you have that already and your also probably more intelligent than me, acedemically anyway.
    sounds like Tinykates has an admirer

anyway i say brain

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes i wonder whether i have either, but i would go for brains.

ReputationRep:
    A reasonable mix of both is always good (y).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    sounds like Tinykates has an admirer

anyway i say brain
    Tis true though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Smell. How can you go out with someone who smells?

So, as Ken Dodd once said, if you ladies were faced with a choice between Steven Hawking (one of the greatest scientists alive today) and JT you'd go for Cambridge professor, then?

Well, over half of those that voted would apparently.

ReputationRep:
    beauty....as confidence breathes happyness.....and if you doubt your beauty you can never be confident.

also, i find it quite strange that so many people have said brains...in the media we always here people say "oh id love to look like <insert gorgeous famous person>" and its also something ive thought.....where as ive never heard anyone with BBB at A level look at the person next to them with AAA and say "oh id love AAA at a level" and personally, i wouldnt swap my Alevels for anything....

love Katy ***

(Original post by ickle_katy)
    beauty....as confidence breathes happyness.....and if you doubt your beauty you can never be confident.

also, i find it quite strange that so many people have said brains...in the media we always here people say "oh id love to look like <insert gorgeous famous person>" and its also something ive thought.....where as ive never heard anyone with BBB at A level look at the person next to them with AAA and say "oh id love AAA at a level" and personally, i wouldnt swap my Alevels for anything....

love Katy ***
    A levels are not as good as u make out, they get you into a good university, THAT IS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    A levels are not as good as u make out, they get you into a good university, THAT IS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN
    Good A-levels = Good University = Good job (financially rewarding and enjoyable) = Happiness

(in theory)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Good A-levels = Good University = Good job (financially rewarding and enjoyable) = Happiness

(in theory)
    Thats what the system wants you to think... its all mind control man, they got us doing and acting the way THEY want them to, its mass mind control on a low level... FFS!!!

ReputationRep:

Beauty, brain would keep explainging to me how beauty doesnt matter? :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.