Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I searched and found topics why do not help me.
    My grandfather is very blunt and mentioned to me I look tired and have bags under my eyes all the time.

I drink at least five glasses of water a day and at least three fruits - tell you truth I sometimes dont eat fruit. If I get hungry I drink a glass of water instead. I have warm water in the morning with honey and lemonade. I play football twice a week. Work out for around 8 hours a week. And I go running every sunday.

I have been getting eye bags under my eyes now threw out this year. No insomnia and I drink moderatley and smoke everyday. I smoke marijuana in each month aswell.

Tried everything in previous posts. Should I go to my doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine the smoking won't be helping - it's supposed to be really bad for your skin and can age you considerably.

Other than that - how much sleep are you getting each day? I know you say you're not an insomniac, but just wanted to check you get at least 8hours a day?

It might be worth going to see your doctor, incase you're lacking a certain type of vitamin or mineral (which might be apparant from a blood test).

ReputationRep:
    Have you always had dark circles around your eyes? It's often genetic.

Smoking weed can also affect your skin so you could detox yourself for a while and see if you notice a difference. (Not to mention that cannabis can also cause psychosis.)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.