Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

WES form for veterinary medicine

    • Thread Starter

    I am filling out my work exp form for Edinburgh and I'm not sure who to put as the contact name as none of the staff that worked there when I did my work exp work there any more... anyone know what I should do?

    The name of the practice manager will do. It's purely just if they check to see if you did a placement there, and if you have a written reference from them then you'll be fine

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.