Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so far ive put down Leeds and Sheffield on my ucas application, but im struggling to choose the next two.
    My ukcat score was an average of 626
    Im getting predicted 3A's
    For gcses i have 8A* and 3A.
    I was thinking about putting Nottingham down but ive heard that theyre heaviy ukcat based. the other unis i was thinking of include Birmingham, Cardiff and Hull-York. Which universities would i have a high chance of getting an interview at and which ones would you reccommend?

I appreciate any advice and help. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Try liverpool and manny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MD-21113)
    Try liverpool and manny

Posted from TSR Mobile
    #MannyOnTheMap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.sarahh)
    so far ive put down Leeds and Sheffield on my ucas application, but im struggling to choose the next two.
    My ukcat score was an average of 626
    Im getting predicted 3A's
    For gcses i have 8A* and 3A.
    I was thinking about putting Nottingham down but ive heard that theyre heaviy ukcat based. the other unis i was thinking of include Birmingham, Cardiff and Hull-York. Which universities would i have a high chance of getting an interview at and which ones would you reccommend?

I appreciate any advice and help. Thank you
    Cardiff definitely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MD-21113)
    Try liverpool and manny

Posted from TSR Mobile
    manchester want a high ukcat score sadly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.