The Student Room Group

EPQ Ideas - Alexander Hamilton - History

Hiya, I am stuggling to come up with an idea for an EPQ question about Alexander Hamilton who is one of the founding father's of the USA. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Think about what areas of his life or work interest you and why and what has already been researched in detail and and then come up with what you can contribute. Talk to your teachers about whether your ideas are feasible based on the resources available.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Think about what areas of his life or work interest you and why and what has already been researched in detail and and then come up with what you can contribute. Talk to your teachers about whether your ideas are feasible based on the resources available.

Thanks V much, I take it the question should be not too narrow but equally not too broad as it may be difficult to answer in both instances
Hi what question did u end up going with would be interesting to hear how it went/going as I'm doing my history coursework on him
Original post by JonV
Thanks V much, I take it the question should be not too narrow but equally not too broad as it may be difficult to answer in both instances

Hi what question did u end up doing I'm currently doing my coursework on him so I was wondering if you have any relevant materials on him. (I already have Ron Chernow and Stephen Knott's books

Quick Reply

Latest