Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've loved watching Mr.Bean since I was very young. (I have 5 videos, every single episode and the film on tape). Who watches the animated series on Nickelodeon, Nick Replay, Nick Toons and ITV? Don't you just love it? It's so acurate to the real thing!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say this. But i really despise Mr Bean! Especially the cartoon series!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah watch blackadder man mr bean is pretty awful once you're older than 8

ReputationRep:
    My english teacher is a Mr Bean lookalike! He even does all the wierd getures and I'm sure he keeps a little teddy in his top draw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    I've loved watching Mr.Bean since I was very young. (I have 5 videos, every single episode and the film on tape). Who watches the animated series on Nickelodeon, Nick Replay, Nick Toons and ITV? Don't you just love it? It's so acurate to the real thing!
    The cartoon series spoilt everything apart from that the series were rather amusing for me as a 5-7 year old.

My dentist is called Mr Bean, i always tell him to do something funny and it annoys him, hehehehhe....*quietly leaves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Yeah watch blackadder man mr bean is pretty awful once you're older than 8
    i like both of them, they're brilliant

ReputationRep:

That is all

ReputationRep:
    i used to love bean, got all the videos and that. i saw the cartoon and it is soooooo crap, panorama is more funnier than it

ReputationRep:
    Mr. Bean is a legend. The animated series is criminal.

ReputationRep:
    I agree that he is a legend. I think that Rowan Atkinson should get an OBE from the Queen. The reason I still see it sometimes is because my little cousins ALWAYS want to watch it when they come over to my house. What's wrong with the animated series?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    What's wrong with the animated series?
    Nothing - I like it!

ReputationRep:
    I used to love Mr Bean.......now it isn't that amusing.....

ReputationRep:
    I love beans,esp Mr Bean...

ReputationRep:
    Painful.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Bean is great, although Rowan Atkinson is obviously much better in Black Adder.
    Is it true Atkinson graduated from Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raagyone)
    Mr Bean is great, although Rowan Atkinson is obviously much better in Black Adder.
    Is it true Atkinson graduated from Oxford?
    He did his first degree at Newcastle then post-grad at Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    The Animated Series really is an insult to the original. But the actual Rowan Atkinson episodes had me in hysterics when I was younger. Especially, the cinema episode (with the non-existent hands), and the exam one (where he does the wrong paper). Has anyone seen the funfair one (with the baby...); hilarious.

Blackadder's a lot better though (well, different genres of humour really).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    ...and the exam one (where he does the wrong paper)...
    That one used to make me laugh so much when I was little.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've seen the funfair one! Hilarious
    Also the park one is great, where he makes his own sandwich....soooo funny.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.