Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

No longer needed - Postgraduate University Room

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,

    I am looking to move out of my accommodation on campus owing to not being at UEA for the full year. The room is in Crome Court, and it is ensuite.

    If there are any postgraduates who wanted university accommodation, and are interested in this room, then please let me know!

    Thanks! (:
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.