Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Child nursing april 2017 salford Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting childrens nursing april 2017 at salford?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting mental health and i have no idea where im gonna to be staying

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for April 2017, jut waiting to hear if I got in!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am due to start children's nursing in April 2017. Do you know when we will get a timetable etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016LH)
    Hi, I am due to start children's nursing in April 2017. Do you know when we will get a timetable etc?
    I asked someone from the university they said we should find out at the end of feb/march!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizas)
    I asked someone from the university they said we should find out at the end of feb/march!
    That's brilliant 😊 Thankyou x

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for April 2017 intake just waiting on exam results. Has anyone applied for a bursery yet? We will be last intake to get one think

ReputationRep:
    I just got here today, nervously settling into accommodation as we speak. Do you all live in local area or coming from different areas??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighgagen)
    I just got here today, nervously settling into accommodation as we speak. Do you all live in local area or coming from different areas??
    Hi Leighgagen

I live in Bolton area and will be travelling by car or train most likely . Hope you're all settled by next week for the start of mayhem Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I've come down in a car, just think it's much easier to get about rather than public transport but that's just my opinion. I've come from up north in Durham, quite a big move for me. Im sure ill settle in just fine once things get started

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in uni accom starting nursing course april 2017?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.