heart broken

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

if you didnt know i like guys, here you go. now you do, i cant cover it up anymore, i feel exposed but whatever

ReputationRep:
    I don't know man, this is why Gay people kinda creep me out. He said he is straight why don't you just leave him alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus007)
    I don't know man, this is why Gay people kinda creep me out. He said he is straight why don't you just leave him alone.
    um i have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I was telling the boy how i felt about him and we had like the most wonderful chat, i threw him my sh** (not literally) all weekend, he listened attentively, being a nice ***** person he is, he cared about what i was going through. I told him in the beginning, whatever he's going to say about his sexuality, forget it, the truth hurts and i dont want to find out. but somehow i think he didnt want to get my hopes up anymore so he told me hes straight and that it will never happen, in the most ******** nicest way. seriously, this guy is so nice i cant get over him cos i have nothing to hate him by. he said he wants to hang out with me, but i feel so embarrassed now after being a maniac over text cos i was excited.
    so yeah i cried because he can never return the feelings, i cried because i hate being a boy, i was playing snap with my friend, i won, then i broke down crying in front of them, they thought i was crying cos i won snap.
    i told him i dont think i can talk to him again with out crying. he said if i need to rant just do it at him, wow its like he cant even be cold, did i win the lotterry or something cos this boy dont know how to tell me to **** off.

this emotional pain just turned physical, it hurts my chest, it hurts my stomach. i cant do school work. there's a pang in my chest. i told him i like him, but this might be reaching the realms of love and thats why i think im heart broken.

yeah i just wanted to share that cos its burdening me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if you didnt know i like guys, here you go. now you do, i cant cover it up anymore, i feel exposed but whatever. it had to come out to the world one day.
    I know the chest pain, it happened to me when I liked someone I could never get, but you had more confidence than me and actually tried :P
    You must get over it, because it will never happen if he is straight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I know the chest pain, it happened to me when I liked someone I could never get, but you had more confidence than me and actually tried :P
    You must get over it, because it will never happen if he is straight.
    i might after 1 litres of tears

ReputationRep:
    I was telling the boy how i felt about him and we had like the most wonderful chat, i threw him my sh** (not literally) all weekend, he listened attentively, being a nice ***** person he is, he cared about what i was going through. I told him in the beginning, whatever he's going to say about his sexuality, forget it, the truth hurts and i dont want to find out. but somehow i think he didnt want to get my hopes up anymore so he told me hes straight and that it will never happen, in the most ******** nicest way. seriously, this guy is so nice i cant get over him cos i have nothing to hate him by. he said he wants to hang out with me, but i feel so embarrassed now after being a maniac over text cos i was excited.
    so yeah i cried because he can never return the feelings, i cried because i hate being a boy, i was playing snap with my friend, i won, then i broke down crying in front of them, they thought i was crying cos i won snap.
    i told him i dont think i can talk to him again with out crying. he said if i need to rant just do it at him, wow its like he cant even be cold, did i win the lotterry or something cos this boy dont know how to tell me to **** off.

this emotional pain just turned physical, it hurts my chest, it hurts my stomach. i cant do school work. there's a pang in my chest. i told him i like him, but this might be reaching the realms of love and thats why i think im heart broken.

yeah i just wanted to share that cos its burdening me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if you didnt know i like guys, here you go. now you do, i cant cover it up anymore, i feel exposed but whatever. it had to come out to the world one day.
    From an Asian to another Asian :hugs:

The main thing to remember that it's not your fault here, don't blame yourself for having feelings like this. He was nice about it, he wasn't mean to you or hateful, he told you in the most polite way that he's straight and that he doesn't see you like that.

But I think now you should cut contact with him. Staying friends with someone who doesn't like you back will only end in more disappointment. Trust me, I've been there. Let it all out mate, but stay strong and know that there are plenty of guys out there who will like you back

You know if you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me, I'll be more than happy to offer some more advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

But I think now you should cut contact with him. Staying friends with someone who doesn't like you back will only end in more disappointment. Trust me, I've been there. Let it all out mate, but stay strong and know that there are plenty of guys out there who will like you back

ive been wanting to, just had to wait for someone to tell me straight on. just waiting for someone because i dont think i can abandon him, hes like an angel. im going to cry myself to sleep, tanks UWS :hoppy: thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    listen to a lot of kpop
    like seriously talking, i havent experienced this love stuff and that, but i did go through tough times
    listen to alot of kpop, watch a crapton of kdrama, a crapton of anime
    basically just make yourself so occupied with this stuff till you slowly get over it
    watch exo showtime and stuff, idk
    good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    listen to a lot of kpop
    like seriously talking, i havent experienced this love stuff and that, but i did go through tough times
    listen to alot of kpop, watch a crapton of kdrama, a crapton of anime
    basically just make yourself so occupied with this stuff till you slowly get over it
    watch exo showtime and stuff, idk
    good luck!!
    ive been blasting dalshabet, apink, crayon pop and nct dream lately, im getting there seriously, i thought i'd never understand ''heart break'' i just didnt think i'd be capable but here i am tripped over my own words lol it's painful, and i wish no one has to go through it

ReputationRep:
    ive been blastingd shalabet, apink, crayon pop and not dream lately, im getting there seriously, i thought i'd never understand ''heart break'' i just didnt think i'd be capable but here i am tripped over my own words lol it's painful, and i wish no one has to go through it
    ahh man
    try not to think about it
    bruh think about kdrama
    think about how annoying that girl is and how stupid she is in that kdrama
    and how hot kai is in that exo mv
    and how cute baekhyun in in that show
    and the ship in everywhere
    seriously think of happy stuff that will make you happy
    in order to be happy
    and look at this cute gif whenever you're upset, and think of how freakin cutetteteteteteuiehdkjafndsad,fj a they are
    https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7ba...yu71qc3yjb.gif
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i doubt this helped, but I'll still hope

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.