Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil miss naughty)
    hiya, i'm in the Tannery, its next door to Opal, not as big but its cool, infact..i can see opal court from my bedroom window! Of course u shud bring your decks up!! No doubt about it! However i hope my new flat mates are not scary goths or nerds that like the quiet. lol. What music u dj?

x

I'm moving into the tannery on the 17th. Relieved to hear someone else will be pissing everyone else off. I'm a breaks dj. Should be doing my own night with a mates label. Should defintaley hook up. phil

ReputationRep:
    hey hey! what room u in?? i'm in 708 x

ReputationRep:
    i think its 216. do you have any idea how much desk space we get - i do it with a laptop so it takes up a bit of room. so how long have you been mixing etc? i will lietarlly know no-one so if you wanna meet up and have a rinse i would be grateful . phil

ReputationRep:
    U get about 4 foot of desk space...its a lot anyway. Only been trying to mix for about 5 months, only just got used to how to work it but i'm gettin there lol. Course we can meet up! When u moving in? U will get to know ppl so quickly, every1's in the same boat but come meet me then i will introduce you to the other crazy lot that have moved in here already. Come as soon as u can cuz theres some big freshers nights planned that will help u to meet lots of ppl katie x

ReputationRep:
    i think im coming up on th 16th of sept. doing a pendulum gig the night before so it going to be a long weekend. ill probz be able to help you out here and there with your djing. probably the only thing i can do. yeh im really looking forward to going out on the rinse with some new ppl. its just the whole thing is spinning me out a bit. shud defo meet up for a mix/drink/smoke etc. my emails [moderator edit]p

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.