Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

History and Economics Applicants Oxford 2016/17 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen any threads about this so if anyone PLEASE has any information, or if you are a prospective student, let me know! I am applying for this course this year and haven't met anyone else who is doing so. Would be great to know GCSES/A levels etc!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am applying to the course! Achieved 5 A*s and 6 As at GCSE and am currently studying History, Economics, Italian and Maths while I completed the EPQ last year at a grade A. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzadnar)
    Hi. I am applying to the course! Achieved 5 A*s and 6 As at GCSE and am currently studying History, Economics, Italian and Maths while I completed the EPQ last year at a grade A. How about yourself?
    Which college are you applying to? I haven't spoken to anyone else applying so this is useful! I achieved 11A*1A at GCSE, and am studying History Maths and Economics at A level (also achieved grade A in Politics AS level). How are you feeling about the HAT/HECON?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I have you managed to enjoy the HAT yesterday. I am also a student applying for HECO.
    I guess that you two are doing A-Levels. I am an IB student
    All the best for you two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belcharlie)
    Hi guys,
    I have you managed to enjoy the HAT yesterday. I am also a student applying for HECO.
    I guess that you two are doing A-Levels. I am an IB student
    All the best for you two
    You too, how did you find it? Which college are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dramanoons)
    You too, how did you find it? Which college are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was a fun experience I guess... I am applying to Brasenose college And you? Are you all doing A-level?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's interview go? This is from a 2018 applicant

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.