The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
polthegael
AAB... Morons! :tongue:

I wouldn't mind being a moron for the sake of an AAB offer...i'd feel soo much happier :smile:

G
Reply 241
Morning everyone :smile:
Reply 242
Ellie4
Morning everyone :smile:

Afternoon actually....:smile:

G
Reply 243
gzftan
Afternoon actually....:smile:

G

I've just woken up.. so it's morning :biggrin:!!!
Reply 244
Ellie4

Fair enough....i've been up for absolutely ages!!!!! Waiting for photos to come through....and they came!! :smile::smile::smile:

Although i've already mentioned that somewhere here....:tongue:

G
Reply 245
Ellie4

Iv been up since half past four in the morning UK times, ill be getting ready to go home and have my dinner soon!!!
Reply 246
gzftan
Fair enough....i've been up for absolutely ages!!!!! Waiting for photos to come through....and they came!! :smile::smile::smile:

Although i've already mentioned that somewhere here....:tongue:

G

Yay! Although I am slightly upset you went to Thorpe park and didn't take me :frown: :tongue:
Reply 247
Cossack
Iv been up since half past four in the morning UK times, ill be getting ready to go home and have my dinner soon!!!

:eek: *Feels lazy, and is just eating breakfast*
Reply 248
Ellie4
Yay! Although I am slightly upset you went to Thorpe park and didn't take me :frown: :tongue:

Sorry...:frown:...didn't mean to leave you out....don't worry....next time! :wink:

G
Reply 249
Ellie4
:eek: *Feels lazy, and is just eating breakfast*

*Feels even more lazy....and is hoping he doesn't need to get breakfast cos it's almost lunchtime....*:tongue:

G
Ellie4

My biatch of a friend has gone to Thorpe Park without me today. Oops sorry to interrupt you two :tongue:
Reply 251
SiAnY
My biatch of a friend has gone to Thorpe Park without me today. Oops sorry to interrupt you two :tongue:

How horrid... :eek:

RU another Cambridge person? I might be able to listen to you if you are (I ignore Hampshire people as a rule - life in Southampton is so dull :rolleyes: )

:tongue:
polthegael
How horrid... :eek:

RU another Cambridge person? I might be able to listen to you if you are (I ignore Hampshire people as a rule - life in Southampton is so dull :rolleyes: )

:tongue:

No i'm not a Cambridge person :tongue: , so you won't listen to me :eek: . I live about 40 mins from Southampton, go there occasionally to shop.
Reply 253
SiAnY

Lol....wasn't interrupted...don't worry :smile:

Terrible behaviour!!! You need to find something better than Thorpe Park...and go with everyone except her...may i suggest a road trip up to Alton Towers :tongue:

G
Reply 254
gzftan
Lol....wasn't interrupted...don't worry :smile:

Terrible behaviour!!! You need to find something better than Thorpe Park...and go with everyone except her...may i suggest a road trip up to Alton Towers :tongue:

G

I LOVE Alton towers! Ait! Oblivion! Nemesis! Log flume! Wooooooooooo! (sorry..)
Reply 255
Ellie4
I LOVE Alton towers! Ait! Oblivion! Nemesis! Log flume! Wooooooooooo! (sorry..)

I wouldn't know.....i haven't been...:frown:

It's too far!!!!!!!! Why don't they kinda....make alton towers...like a touring thing...so it comes down south once in a while???? :tongue:

G
Reply 256
gzftan
I wouldn't know.....i haven't been...:frown:

It's too far!!!!!!!! Why don't they kinda....make alton towers...like a touring thing...so it comes down south once in a while???? :tongue:

G

It's not too far. 5 hours in the car from me. I've been there oodles of times :smile:
Reply 257
Ellie4
It's not too far. 5 hours in the car from me. I've been there oodles of times :smile:

You're sooooooo lucky!!!! My parents aren't ones for theme parks....and i don't drive...and none of my friends would be willing to drive up there for 5 hours...and i wouldn't have enough money to go anyway!! :frown::frown::frown:

G
Reply 258
gzftan
You're sooooooo lucky!!!! My parents aren't ones for theme parks....and i don't drive...and none of my friends would be willing to drive up there for 5 hours...and i wouldn't have enough money to go anyway!! :frown::frown::frown:

G

I used to make my boyfriend drive me :biggrin: But my parents did it once! I'll take you!!!!!!!!!
Reply 259
Ellie4
I used to make my boyfriend drive me :biggrin: But my parents did it once! I'll take you!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Well in that case..you've got to come to cambridge!!! :smile:

G

Latest

Trending

Trending