The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aimée123
Morning all :smile:

Morning! Took me out of your sig :p:p :cool:
Reply 541
DazYaABBB
Morning! Took me out of your sig :p:p :cool:

Yeah. Well I read what you wrote in that late night thread and you tried to make out I was coming on to you.
Aimée123
Yeah. Well I read what you wrote in that late night thread and you tried to make out I was coming on to you.

what where you said i was very good looking?
Reply 543
DazYaABBB
what where you said i was very good looking?

Yeah. And I only said that cos you asked me what I thought of you.
Aimée123
Yeah. And I only said that cos you asked me what I thought of you.

well i'll tell you what i think of you as I havent really had the chance:

VERY attractive
Reply 545
DazYaABBB
well i'll tell you what i think of you as I havent really had the chance:

VERY attractive

Lol. Ok..
Reply 546
CKS
Im sorry but she is BELOW average.

Yep, I know. But life goes on. And unlike you, I have the capability to be nice or keep my mouth shut.

And thanks to Pol :smile: and the others who put him in his place. That's why I don't post pics on GC, but at least folks might know who I am if they bump into me next year.
Reply 547
Helenia
Yep, I know. But life goes on. And unlike you, I have the capability to be nice or keep my mouth shut.

And thanks to Pol :smile: and the others who put him in his place. That's why I don't post pics on GC, but at least folks might know who I am if they bump into me next year.

I don't think you're below average at all, quite the opposite in fact. That idiot doesn't know what he's talking about, on this issue, or on any other.
Reply 548
Aimée123
I don't think you're below average at all, quite the opposite in fact. That idiot doesn't know what he's talking about, on this issue, or on any other.

Well, we won't get into a fight over this :smile:

But you can't expect much better manners from some people on the net :rolleyes:
Helenia
Well, we won't get into a fight over this :smile:

But you can't expect much better manners from some people on the net :rolleyes:

wow you certainly do look like a Doctor :tongue: ( not a bad thing )
Reply 550
Helenia

And thanks to Pol and the others who put him in his place. That's why I don't post pics on GC, but at least folks might know who I am if they bump into me next year.

Waahey! Finally can put a face to name...although I still have to admit, I've never seen you before, probably due to spending a bit too much time in me own college :redface:

Btw, Where do you Clareites live next year.....the burrow?? We have to shift up 'the' hill...no more 8:55 alarms fer me.

ps. On a more thread-relate note.......the UKL kids love you really!! :wink:
Reply 551
Aimée123

I do know what I am talking about. Just because you are a hotty, stop patronising uglier people.
Reply 552
CKS
I do know what I am talking about. Just because you are a hotty, stop patronising uglier people.

my word i thought I could be cynical.....
Reply 553
{sniggers away in the corner}

Congrats Aimee. Looks like you're the new Ellie :wink:
Reply 554
Acaila
{sniggers away in the corner}

Congrats Aimee. Looks like you're the new Ellie :wink:

*Throws Ellie out of the window*
Reply 555
CKS

Excuse me?!
Reply 556
DazYaABBB
wow you certainly do look like a Doctor :tongue: ( not a bad thing )

Hehe, thanks, but sadly not just yet! I don't think Tinky Winky will be coming with me when I'm on the wards though :frown:

MadLy
Waahey! Finally can put a face to name...although I still have to admit, I've never seen you before, probably due to spending a bit too much time in me own college

Btw, Where do you Clareites live next year.....the burrow?? We have to shift up 'the' hill...no more 8:55 alarms fer me.

Well, you'll probably spot me next year now you know who I am. I'm still not sure who you are, so it's even really :tongue:

I'm going to live at the Colony. It's at the bottom of the hill :tongue: Further out than Mem though, so I'm going to have to learn to ride my bike properly.
Reply 557
CKS

Does a flyby, catches Ellie and whisks her to safety :smile:

SuperShiny! :biggrin:
Reply 558
shiny
Does a flyby, catches Ellie and whisks her to safety :smile:

SuperShiny! :biggrin:

*Swoon* Shiny... you're my hero :redface: :smile:
Ellie4
*Swoon* Shiny... you're my hero :redface: :smile: