Logic? Who needs logic? We're not Vulcans my man :P
Reply 122
Acaila
Logic? Who needs logic? We're not Vulcans my man :P

Well... Your avitar looks like one! :tongue:
Reply 123
shiny
What for? :confused:

I have no idea who shiny is (I'm guessing it's a "she")...

Just answer me this... Why is "stupid" so damn cute when it's played properly?! :smile:
Reply 124
polthegael
I have no idea who shiny is (I'm guessing it's a "she")...

Just answer me this... Why is "stupid" so damn cute when it's played properly?! :smile:

pol pol pol....i think u've put ur foot in it again....first it was beauford and now it's shiny! :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 125
Alaric
Bleh, that thing is remarkably astute: "alaric john roydon nightingale, Your ideal job is a Computer Nerd."

*sigh* is it _that_ obvious!

Alaric.

It didn't spot the geek in me though. :frown: Maybe it's trying to tell us something!

visesh, I say we draw up plans for a Cambridge Sewage Works company right now. There's probably one already, but we can buy it. :biggrin:
Reply 126
Squishy
It didn't spot the geek in me though. :frown: Maybe it's trying to tell us something!

visesh, I say we draw up plans for a Cambridge Sewage Works company right now. There's probably one already, but we can buy it. :biggrin:

Apparently..i'll be a big game hunter...so if any of you need an elephant tracking down....i'm your man! :tongue:

G
Reply 127
Squishy

would that make us business people or sewage workers though? instead of buying it, i say we work there during the holidays :rolleyes:
Reply 128
visesh
pol pol pol....i think u've put ur foot in it again....first it was beauford and now it's shiny! :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

Is shiny male? Please let me know so I can erase posts...

I'M SUCH A STUPID WEE IRISHMAN....! :frown:
Reply 129
gzftan
Apparently..i'll be a big game hunter...so if any of you need an elephant tracking down....i'm your man! :tongue:

G

Hold on..just tried my chinese name..it came up with....

Your ideal job is a who are you kidding, you work?.

:biggrin:

So true!

G
Reply 130
polthegael
Is shiny male? Please let me know so I can erase posts...

I'M SUCH A STUPID WEE IRISHMAN....! :frown:

yep :smile: (he is male- not referring to ur size, intellect or ur irishness)
Reply 131
visesh
yep :smile: (he is male- not referring to ur size, intellect or ur irishness)

Damn... :frown:

Ah well... I'll leave the posts for now as any guy who calls himself a superhero in pink and uses the name Shiny, well...!

:smile:
Reply 132
polthegael
Damn... :frown:

Ah well... I'll leave the posts for now as any guy who calls himself a superhero in pink and uses the name Shiny, well...!

:smile:

lol :biggrin:

btw do you know why quite a few subscibers have the word 'pink' in their titles?
Reply 133
visesh

btw do you know why quite a few subscibers have the word 'pink' in their titles?

Quite a few males...? :confused:
Reply 134
polthegael
Quite a few males...? :confused:

a few males
visesh
would that make us business people or sewage workers though? instead of buying it, i say we work there during the holidays :rolleyes:

did you ever do one of those careers programmes at school on the computers?

Did mine come up with Brain Surgeon, Rocket Scientist, World Leader?

No, I got "ceramic potter", "mortician's assistant" (I didnt even get to be a fully-fledged mortician, dammit!) "refuse collector" and "medical herbalist"

i didnt even fill it in jokingly...
Ellie4
Either Cam or Ox, haven't decided yet though.

Apply to cambridge and ensure you have male interviewers then you should be OK.
Reply 137
Ralfskini
Apply to cambridge and ensure you have male interviewers then you should be OK.

Does everyone have to come on to and flirt with Ellie4?

What about Rednirt, or Scarlet Ibis if you want a Cambridge student...?! :rolleyes:
polthegael
Does everyone have to come on to and flirt with Ellie4?

What about Rednirt, or Scarlet Ibis if you want a Cambridge student...?! :rolleyes:

Well at least I don't go for the males (shiny) and I wouldn't exactly say I was being flirtatious. I was simply implying that ravaging good looks may work in your favour if interviewed by members of the opposite sex.
Reply 139
Ralfskini
Well at least I don't go for the males (shiny) and I wouldn't exactly say I was being flirtatious. I was simply implying that ravaging good looks may work in your favour if interviewed by members of the opposite sex.

Latest

Trending

Trending