The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Ellie4
Caius or Trinity.

Am joining the debate. Have seen all pics. Elllie...Apply to Trinity....please! :wink:
Reply 141
sam99
Am joining the debate. Have seen all pics. Elllie...Apply to Trinity....please! :wink:

Lol! It is my first choice. If I apply to Cam, it'll be Trinity. Might apply to Ox instead though :smile: (Probably won't get into either!)
Ellie4
Lol! It is my first choice. If I apply to Cam, it'll be Trinity. Might apply to Ox instead though :smile: (Probably won't get into either!)

So presumably you're applying for Geography/Land Econ (either Ox or Cam) and Economics at the other 5 universities then?
Reply 143
Invisible
So presumably you're applying for Geography/Land Econ (either Ox or Cam) and Economics at the other 5 universities then?

Well I'll make a decision between econ and geog at some point, I really don't know at the moment.
Ellie4
Well I'll make a decision between econ and geog at some point, I really don't know at the moment.

OK, good luck anyway. :smile:
Reply 145
Invisible
OK, good luck anyway. :smile:

Thankies :smile:
Ellie4
Thankies :smile:

np - Just one last thing. If you apply for Geography at all your universities, then is it then essential to have Maths? I'm really not sure about Geog, but I would have thought that it might not be too important? :confused:

Anyway, taking A-Level Maths can only be a good thing IMO. :smile: (LOL)
Reply 147
Invisible
np - Just one last thing. If you apply for Geography at all your universities, then is it then essential to have Maths? I'm really not sure about Geog, but I would have thought that it might not be too important? :confused:

Anyway, taking A-Level Maths can only be a good thing IMO. :smile: (LOL)

Nah, if I apply for geog then I won't need the maths at all, but it's nice to have it so that I've got the choice between geog and econ. Maybe I won't take it on to A2 if I decided on geog for certain, but I'm finding the AS pretty easy at the moment, so I may as well keep it for now! :smile:
Reply 148
Ellie4

Add one more vote for Trinity. You might be interested in glancing at our students' union website, which has a section for potential applicants: TCSU website .
Reply 149
ASNaC
Add one more vote for Trinity. You might be interested in glancing at our students' union website, which has a section for potential applicants: TCSU website .

Reply 150
Ellie4

schade...
Reply 151
KHL
schade...

Um, what?
Reply 152
pity you chose trinity over caius... poor misguided soul :wink:
Reply 153
KHL

Maybe she thinks more guys from Trinity will like her and buy her pressies and stuff... :rolleyes:

:tongue:
Reply 154
KHL

I don't think we should be worrying about the choice of college, the mere fact that the other place is also being considered is what worries me.
Reply 155
polthegael
Maybe she thinks more guys from Trinity will like her and buy her pressies and stuff... :rolleyes:

:tongue:

:frown: Stop being horrible to me! First you're telling me all the girls who are prettier than me, and now this :frown::frown::frown: MEANIE!
Reply 156
Trinity? Did someone say Trinity? :smile:
Reply 157
shiny
Trinity? Did someone say Trinity? :smile:

Sorry for thinking you were a girl, man...! :redface:
Ralfskini
Well at least I don't go for the males (shiny) and I wouldn't exactly say I was being flirtatious. I was simply implying that ravaging good looks may work in your favour if interviewed by members of the opposite sex.

well, i was interviewed by 2 men and i stil got an offer :rolleyes: (maybe they were gay?!)
Reply 159
crana
well, i was interviewed by 2 men and i stil got an offer :rolleyes: (maybe they were gay?!)

Don't say that! Cute girls getting places off male interviewers backs him up! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending