Anjali0123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm looking for someone to take over my contract till end of the academic year at Paris Gardens, SE1 8ND, Zone 1.
The building is located very near to Kings/Uni of Law/Basically any London uni - Southwark/Southbank area, right near Waterloo/London Bridge.

It is a bedroom with double bed in a 2 bed flat, with shared kitchen and bathroom. It costs around 280pw.

Please message me if interested or just for further details or questions!! Would be a great help to me as I would like to drop out and cannot until this is sorted. You can be from any Uni and there are a mix of people here!

[personal info removed]
pauline11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anjali0123)
I'm looking for someone to take over my contract till end of the academic year at Paris Gardens, SE1 8ND, Zone 1.
The building is located very near to Kings/Uni of Law/Basically any London uni - Southwark/Southbank area, right near Waterloo/London Bridge.

It is a bedroom with double bed in a 2 bed flat, with shared kitchen and bathroom. It costs around 280pw.

Please message me if interested or just for further details or questions!! Would be a great help to me as I would like to drop out and cannot until this is sorted. You can be from any Uni and there are a mix of people here!

[personal info removed]

Hi,
I am planning on booking a room at paris gardens residence for the next academic year. May I ask you if you enjoyed your stay there?
Thank you,
Pauline
AxMay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, is your place still available?

(Original post by Anjali0123)

[personal info removed]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.9%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (16)
15.69%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (19)
18.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (11)
10.78%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed