Turn on thread page Beta

What do you love and hate about shopping? watch

ReputationRep:
    as above

ReputationRep:
    I hate when you're looking for something specific because you can usually never find it when you want it. I like when you aren't looking for anything and can get a bargain.

ReputationRep:
    Love: Primark
    Hate: Women with buggies who assume they have the right of way

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE trying on and buying clothes, shoes etc.

I HATE shopping in heels. My feet start to hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I love: ... shopping? in general just love it. Primark rocks, so does topshop.

I hate: ... when you go in somewhere and are lookin for something specific and have NO idea where to find it.

ReputationRep:
    I hate shopping with friends who like to try on every single thing they see in a shop and end up not buying it.

I love shopping because it's shopping...and shopping is :love:

ReputationRep:
    I hate: shopping in large groups as you never get anything done, women and old people who get in the way, push you around and get in the way, then assume you are a rude and arrogant youth when you try and get past.

I like: finding something you really like that you weren't looking for, especially when you get it cheap.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good bargain/shoes/topshop

I hate too many people/pushchairs!!

ReputationRep:
    love: trying clothes on :p:, finding a bargain
    hate: long queues, buggies, too many people, realising ive spent too much money when i get home

ReputationRep:
    Love: Pretty much nothing, really.
    Hate: My girlfriend making me go into all these clothes stores. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    I like shopping for books, if that counts.

My girlfriend is addicted to buying dresses, though. And then has the audacity to complain of her lack of money.

ReputationRep:
    I Like shopping... and finding bargins, tying things on which youd never buy, shoes, bags.. most of it

I dislike... falling in love with something you cant afford, spending too much, seeing something not in your size, and ques

ReputationRep:
    love - trying on really expensive cloths and walk out smugly with virtually nothing :p:

hate - long shoppings gives me headaches. and the queues, omg.

ReputationRep:
    Thought of something else. I hate the sizing in Punky Fish now. I swear that they're trying to get to size zero.

ReputationRep:
    Love: topshop, and buying it all
    Hate: not having enough money for what I want

ReputationRep:
    love: finding things you love that fit.

hate: women in h&m who back into the back of my feet with their buggy when they can clearly see there's a queue. not finding my size. not being able to fit into my size even if it's a size 6. being tempted to buy expensive things in Selfridges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m90)
    love: finding things you love that fit.

hate: women in h&m who back into the back of my feet with their buggy when they can clearly see there's a queue. not finding my size. not being able to fit into my size even if it's a size 6. being tempted to buy expensive things in Selfridges.
    thats so annoying, sometimes in H&M the size 6 is too small on me yet the size 8 is too big

ReputationRep:
    I quite like shopping. I just hate shopping with women.

Worst. Shoppers. Ever. ;no;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    thats so annoying, sometimes in H&M the size 6 is too small on me yet the size 8 is too big
    You think H&M is bad? I went into Esprit the other day to get a suit for 6th form (we have to have one now) and the 6 size was VAST. I mean, the waist on the trousers was like double my waist, it was awful. Chuh!!! Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    I quite like shopping. I just hate shopping with women.

Worst. Shoppers. Ever. ;no;

:hmmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.