Turn on thread page Beta
what does excellent customer service mean to you, watch
- Thread Starter
- 13-08-2007 16:52
- 13-08-2007 16:54
That the person does their best to help out.
That's all there is to it in my opinion. If someone can't help, and passes me on to someone else, that's just as good as if they helped me themselves. If they don't try their best to help me, or are less friendly than they could be, that's bad customer service.
- 13-08-2007 21:48
The ability to listen to customers attentively, look at them when they are talking to u, and do everything u can to help them so they come back again.
- 14-08-2007 11:13
Going out of your way to make them feel like the most important person you've served all day
- 14-08-2007 13:01
Treating them as an individual, rather than someone who's there to just use your service and hand over money.
- 15-08-2007 00:49
I work at M&S - a company that prides itself on great customer service.
I work in store operations, not on the tills but help out in all areas, ie staking.
Some of the things i do are
* offer the customer a basket or trolley if i see them struggling with too much
* offer to get the customer a drink (ie 2lt bottle / water ) out of the fridge for them
* offer to take back their trolley
* offer to take customers shopping to their cards
* rather than say 'NO' we dont have a item in stock, i'ld check out the back first and then run upstairs to check out the back.
- 15-08-2007 00:55
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
All customers should be offered help.
Go out of your way to help the customer
Offer to pack, drop, pick up etc anything which could make them feel at ease or improve something.
Polite, well mannered, well spoken, address the person directly, leave them with a great feeling AFTER.
- 16-08-2007 00:50
applying for a job in HMV?